Chapter 4

"Sometimes blood isn't thicker than water, and family will cross you quicker than strangers."

I stare at the new outfit mast- Jose has given me, retrived by one of the members. It is a black corset like top, with long lace sleeves, with black spandex like shorts. completed with black high socks and black heeled boots. I throw my hair up in a high ponytail and stare at myself in the mirror. I look like me, I look like the girl I was supposed to be. I strap my sword to the back and walk out, doning ,my insigna.

I enter into the guild hall and pour myself a pint, ignoring all the stares and seat myself at a corner table away from the others. I may have a new home, but I'm not opening up to everybody in this place. I hear a chair move and look up to see Totomaru sitting across from me.

"So, I see you made it. Master must have liked you." He says drinking his own pint.

"Yes, it seems Jose does in fact enjoy my company. He was kind enough to get me these clothes." I say taking a drink while he stares at me in awe.

"He let you call him Jose?! He doesn't even let the element four call him that, including me, and we're supposedly his favorite." He says rollig his eyes, making me smirk slightly.

"The Element 4? I've heard that name before.. can you explain please?" I ask confused and he nods smiling, boy does this kid smile a lot.

"Now the explanation is pretty simply, me and three other mages are classified as S-Class wizards. We each use an element, me I use fire. Juvia uses water, Aria uses air, and Sol uses earth. We work together as a team, hence the name Element 4." I nod my head slighlty.

"Is that why you're not with them on their current mission?" I ask smirking making him choke on his drink and gasp.

"N-no.. I'm just to powerful, it dulls the others out." I chuckle making him laugh as well. "There's one other member who should know about, his name is-"

"Gajeel." I look up to see a black haired man with many piercings staring at me coldy, I respond with a blank look. "So you're the new squirt. Master has seem to take a liking to you." He says sighing.

"Yeah it seems so." I say shrugging and continuing my drink. Gajeel looks at me annoyed.

"What's so special about you huh?" He asks glaring at me.

"Wanna see something funny?" He looks at me confused. "Watch that guy over there, about to take a drink." He does as I say and I smirk focusing on the cup, until it ignites in blue flame making him screech and jump onto the table behind him, knocking over others drinks. Therefore causing a brawl.

"That's.. actually impressive." Gajeel says nodding and looking at me. "I might actually get along with you kid." I smirk and raise my pint towards him and chug the whole thing.

"Glad to hear that, I need some friends besides hot-head over there?" I say nodding at Totomaru making him glare at me.

"Watch it kid." I smirk and let my eyes glow making him flinch. "Alright I get it." He says crossing his arms and pouting. "No need to be a showoff."

"Hey Gajeel? You're the iron dragon slayer right?" He nods looking at me confused. "You ever had iron soup? I know you just eat normal iron like the other slayers eat their elements, must get boring huh?"

"You can make iron soup?" He says shocked and I chuckle and grab some iron and a pot, yes it appeared out of nowhere, and melt the iron slightly, leaving some chunks and hand it to him.

"Enjoy." I say simply, he glances at it confused and just decides to pour the contents down his throat.

"That was amazing!" He says in awe. "You think you can make that for me sometimes? I get bored of the same iron." I chuckle and nod my head. "Well then welcome to the family kid." I smile softly.

I finally have a family...

I know the whole iron soup thing was dumb but it made me laugh