Memory #2

It's been three weeks since I joined Phantom.. and I am finally able to meet the rest of the element four. I walk into Jose's office and see the three other members standing in silence studying me. Which I am doing as well.

Aria, he is the wind user, I can tell by his magical energy that he is strong. He is tall and wears a bandage over his eyes, hmm, interesting. But yet at the same time, he is remourseful. Jose must have told them my story.

The next one is Sol, the earth user. He seems strange with his curly mustache and.. tall slim build. I remember Gajeel telling me that he has a strange accent, one that he can barely understand. Then again, Gajeel doesn't understand much.

Finally, there's Juvia, the rain woman. I look outside to see the rain pouring down just over our guild. I look into her eyes to see nothing but sadness.. something must have happened to her. Something in her childhood taraumatized her to the core.. this poor girl.

"I would like you to meet Jade, she is our newest member. She as I told you before has the gift of bearing hells flames. She is quite strong as well." Jose says smiling at me.

"Juvia can sense her magical energy, Juvia must say she is impressed." I smile softly at her.

"Your rain is beautiful, I can tell by the way it moves that it runs with your emotions. I am impressed at well." Juvia stares at me in awe.. no one must have told her that before.

"Aria doesn't speak much,but when your story was told her cried quite a bit. He feels for your emotions." Jose says nodding.

"Ah Mademoiselle, you are quite the beauty. Your story shook me to the core, I do hope you find happiness here that you did not recieve as a child. For we are a family." Sol says smiling at me twirling his mustace.

"I have found a family, I quite enjoy here. Juvia I have a question?" She looks up at me and nods. "I'm going to the market for some new books and was wondering if you would like to come? I need a female in my life, Gajeel drives me up a wall sometimes."

"I heard that squirt!" I chuckle and roll my eyes while Juvia stares at me in confusion.

"But Juvia's rain, does it not bother you?" She asks quietly while looking at the ground. I chuckle and shake my head.

"No, despite me using fire based magic I quite enjoy the rain. Now, are you ready to go?" Juvia smiles happily.

"Juvia is very excited!"