Chapter 2

"Never trust your fears, they don't know your strength."

I sigh quietly as I hold my hand over my now bruised cheek, it's been six months since I left my fathers estate, and he wasn't kidding when he said he was going to put a bounty on my head. All these different assassination guilds have been coming after me, attempting to bring my head to my father as they put it. But eveytime they have failed. 

I have even earned the name Blue Pheonix, everytime they think they have brought me down, I rise back up. I never give up, I have plans to take revenge on those bastards of my family. I will destroy everything they have. 

As I walk into what appears to be Oak Town I pay no mind to the citizens staring at me in confusion and awe. I calmly walk through and into a magic shop, I need something to channel my flames into, anything that will stop me from burning all my clothes, it's quite annoying. 

"Need help finding anything miss.. Oh my are you alright?" I look down to see a smaller old lady and take my hand off my cheek, smiling even though it pains me.

"Yes I'm okay, just got into a fight with some wizards a few miles back, just a bruise though." 

"Let me get you some ice at least love, it's the least I can do. Are you looking for something in particular?" She says while handing me the bag of ice.

"I was hoping to find something I could channel my flames into, the only issue is that my flames are very very hot, anything I've ever tried has always exlpoded or became exteremly breakable." I say while looking at her selection.

"I think I have something that'll help you, but just a warning, it's quite pricey." I smile and nod my head. She pulls out a pitch black katana. "This is made of pure elysium, high srength black diamond like metal. It does not tarnish. nor break, and has been proven to be fire resistent." I pick up the sword and it conforms to my hand immediatly.

"Do you mind if I try it, if the blade breaks I will pay for it, I promise." She nods her head slowly but almost unsure.

I put the bag of ice down and slowly let my body begin to heat up, I guide the heat to my hand holding the blade and then, I release it. I look up to see the whole sword covered in blue flames, I put my hand in the flames examining the blade to check for any cracking or warping. But there's nothing. I quickly extinguish my flame and smile at the elderly woman. 

"How much is this?" 

"75,000 jewel." I pull my wallet out and take the correct amount out and hand it to her, she smiles softly making me smile as well. "Also child, here is the shethe as well, free of charge, I've never seen someone be able to control flames like that. I wish you the best of luck." I nod my head smiling and walk out, my sword now on my back.

"Did you hear about FairyTail-" 

"They've destroyed a port! And a city!"

I roll my eyes and continue walking through town, those good for nothing fairies, all they do is detroy things. I can't believe the magic council still lets them be. I mean out of every guild I've ever heard of it seems that FairyTail causes the most issues, especially their Salamander, I'd love to show him what real fire can do.

I sigh and shake my head deciding to ignore that for now and just walk around this simple town, it is quite beautiful though. I wonder if they have any homes for rent? I quickly block that idea out, there's nowhere I can go right now and setlle down with my father still on my back, he won't stop until I am dead, or just vanish.

I look up at hill to see a large beautiful castle, I can't help but to let myself walk towards it. There are many people in there, strong individuals, I can feel their power all the way from here. I wonder if this is a guild.. I wonder if I could become a member.? Then I'd have protection from my father.

"Just what do you think you're doing kid?" I look over to see a man with white and black hair wearing a red kimono like outfit.

"The building, there are many powerful people in there, and it's a beautiful castle." I say in all honesty.

"Huh, never heard of anyone talk of Phantom Lord like that, yes that's my guild. It's actually our headquarters." He says simply.

"You mean you're part of the guild who has it out against those fairy bastards, that's awesome." I say smiling while he looks at me confused.

"You don't like FairyTail?" He asks intrigued.

"No. My twin sister left me in my prison of a home and went off to join that guild, forgetting that I exist. Now I plan to eradicate her, and possibly the guild. Whoever stands in my way." I say angerily while looking at the ground.

"Ya know, you just might fit in kid. My name is Totomaru, how'd you feel about joining a guild and getting your revenge?" He says chuckling.

"Why the hell we still standing here?" I ask smirking and showing off my sharp teeth. 

He laughs and I follow him up the hill smirking at the thought of finally belonging somewhere. Finally having a place to call home that isn't just a fancy prison cell. 

But little did I know how much this guild is going to change me, and the road that lies ahead