Chapter 6

"From here begins the battle."

I walk into my fathers office an place my hands in front of me. I stare at him causing him to stare back, the speech was something but one question still lingers on my mind. He sighs knowing exactly what I'm going to ask and offers me to take a seat.

"We need to have a talk dear." I nod my head and sit. "Now, I'm sure you came bacause of me not requesting harm come to one of their members?"

"Yes otosan, I thought our plan was to eliminate all of them?" I ask confused, slightly cocking my head to the side.

"It was.. until we recieved a bounty, wanting one of the members alive, for a very large source of jewels." I nod my head. "Now.. the bounty was from.. well your father. He has requested we bring your sister back to him, alive." I stare at him in shock.

"Did he mention me?" I say slightly hopeful.. Maybe father does care about me.

"I had a meesanger sent out when I recieved the bounty for that exact question.. But my dear.. The things he said I do not wish to repeat to you. It took me everything not to go kill him myself. I don't believe he is aware you are in our guild, he wants us to complete the bounty on your head." I stare at the ground in anger, feeling my skin heat up and my eyes glow.

"What did I do wrong?!" I scream as my body becomes incased in my deadly black flame, a flame I cannot yet completely control. "All I did was be born, and I'm this satanic fuck up?! Did I ask for these powers? No! I didn't even want magic, I wanted to be normal!" I scream with tears pouring out of my eyes. Otosan tries to touch me, but he is burned. "Stay away from me! I'm a monster don't you see?!" I yell crying.

"Imoto!" I look up to se Gajeel rushing towards me. I quickly put my hands up and he stops. I feel the tears continuously flowing down my cheeks and sob slightly. "Jade, you're not a monster." I laugh through the tears as he says this.

"I'm not a monster? But yet my own father deems me a demon, I can kill anything with the slightest touch if I really want too. I just burnt the only man who I have found that actually cares for me like a daughter! The bastard who was supposed to raise me only cares for little miss perfect." Suddenly Gajeel rushes at me and holds me, I try to push him away so I don't burn him but all he does is hold me tighter. I look to see him doning his iron dragon scales amd just let myself be held.

"He doesn't deserve you.. He never even got to know you.. Like how your eyes glow when you get annoyed, the way your smile makes anyones day brighter, your attitude, your fight. But most of all, your courage.. You are the strongest girl I have ever met, that is why you are here, and not with that bastard of a father." My flames diminsh, as does his scales and I just let him hold me..

"Thank you aniki..otosan.. I do not deserve a family like you.." I say giving Gajeel one last tight hug and stand up wiping my tears. "You are right aniki, he doesn't deserve me. He doesn't deserve anything but the deepest pits of hell, and one day I will deliever him there. But as of now, my bastard sister is the issue. How do you plan on dealing with her otosan?" I say smirking at him. "Cause I want to leave my presence a secret until whatever final battle we have, at least from her. I don't care if her guild knows who I am, cause no one will recognize me but her." I say smirking.

"Well.. I currently have Juvia and Sol on a little.. task. She will be held in one of our towers for.. safe keeping you could say." Otosa says smirking making me chuckle.

"Perfect."

Gajeel and I walk out of Ototsans office and into the guild hall hearing the members saying many different things, mostly talking about how Gajeel and I ruined those fairies day, and life. Hearing it makes me very happy in all honesty, they could have cornered me about what happened, but they didn't. That's what this family is all about.

Suddenly the door is blown through as three members tried to leave, Gajeel and I sigh as we look at each other, already knowing what's going on. We both nod and jump up into the rafters and decide to sit back and enjoy the show.. for now.

"FairyTails come calling!"