Memory #1

I feel the tears brim my eyes as we begin walking to the grave of my now deceased mother, but I refuse to let them fall. I did love mother, but she had never tried to be there for me. When father would tell the maids not to feed me, she did nothing. When he would throw me down the hall because I left my room, she did nothing.

As we stand in front of the grave I leave a fair distance between me and my family, they won't let me touch them anyway. I don't even think Lucy knows who I am.. I glance at my twin sister to see her looking at me confused and with tears in her eyes, whether they are for mother or me? I do not know.

"Don't look at her Lucy." Father says simply and she quickly turns her head, I feel my eyes burn and I quickly look at the ground. Father is not aware I'm practicing magic, who knows what he'll do if he finds out.

I walk towards father and attempt to hold his hand, to attempt to let him show some type of love towards me. He looks down and scoffs shoving me down to the ground. I stare up at him, the emotion leaving my eyes and quickly stand up patting the dirt off of my dress.

I begin to walk away, towards the mansion until father grabs my arm once again and throws me back to the ground. I look up to see his glaring eyes and tilt my head in confusion, I look to see Lucy looking at me as if I was a stranger, so the tears were never for me.

"How dare you walk from your mothers grave, she gave birth to you demon, appreciate it." He say making me shake my head and attempt to walk away again, only for him to grab my arm once more. "Do you have no respect for your mother?"

"My mother watched as you abused me, starved me, and refused to give me medicine when I was ill. I have no mother, I never did. I tried to get her to love me, to want me, but no one in this family does. So why does it matter if I walk away father?" I say staring up at him blankly.

"You are a disgrace to the Heartfilia name you spawn." He says baring his teeth at me as if he is some dog.

"And you remind me everyday father." I say quietly.

I calmly walk up to the mansion ignoring my sisters looks, I could feel her staring at me, but I know as soon as I walked away father is going to fill her head with lies about me. He'll probably tell her that I murdered our mother, anything to get her to hate me, or forget about me. 

Afterall, a demon doesn't belong in a home an angel built.

Sooo how's everyone liking the story so far?I'm trying really hard!