Epilogue Part IV

JEROME POV:

I'm married. I'm a husband. I'm a spouse. I have a spouse. I have a wife. Armoni Jones is no longer my girlfriend, baby mama, or fiancé. She's really my wife. Our names are actually on a marriage license. She has my last name. We're really married to each other.

I sat there staring at the wedding band around my left ring finger with a smirk on my face. I've been filled with emotion this whole day. "I'm so fucking happy, man." I spoke up as a full smile slowly formed on my face. "This shit feels like a dream." I admitted, sighing deeply. This is all I ever wanted in life. My family being complete and playing basketball. My dream was now my reality and I was grateful. God knows I really don't deserve to be this blessed and fortunate but I'm thankful. The feeling that I had was so surreal. I never envisioned my life working out this way but I'm glad it did. I've never been so content and happy in my life.

Before I met Mookie formally, I used to always watch her and admire her from a distance. It was either around campus, at games or at our family gatherings. I knew I wanted her from day one but at the time I wasn't interested in just one girl and I wasn't ready to be dedicated to only her. Somehow she got me to change my ways and now I'm a family man. I used to always be at a party or in the club but now I'd rather stay home laid up with my kids.

Who would've thought?

"I am too." Mookie smiled as she leaned up and kissed my lips. "You look so handsome." She mumbled as she rubbed her hand up and down my chest. I looked down at her with a small smirk on my face.

This girl was so damn fine. Without makeup or her hair done she was naturally beautiful but with it, she was stunningly and breathtakingly gorgeous. It was hard to believe that she was actually all mine. This beautiful ass girl was my wife. Her fine ass gave me a baby and let me marry her. I felt like I was dreaming.

When my baby walked down that aisle in her wedding dress, I was blown away. She had me in awe and I couldn't help but to shed a few tears. I cried entirely too much on front of all those damn people today. I was feeling the need to go shoot some damn body to show my people that I wasn't a punk and there was no hoe in my blood. But I was trying to leave my past in the past and move forward without my ghetto extracurricular activities.

The way Mookie's dress had her titties sitting up all nice and pretty, the way the corset of her dress had her waist looking snatched and the way she gracefully made her way down the long aisle had my mind in places that it should not have been. Especially since we were in a church and I was standing at the alter.

We were currently in the back of a horse and carriage, on the way to our wedding reception. After taking thousands of pictures and greeting our guests, Armoni changed into a different dress and we were now finally on our way to the reception hall. She definitely had this dress on for me. It was hugging her body in all the right places and I was loving the view.

"Thank you baby." I finally responded, trying to hold my composure together. I'd been on go and ready to fuck the moment that I laid eyes on her. I had to slip away while she was taking pictures with her bridesmaids to beat my meat in the bathroom. Since we were all still at the church while all of this was occurring, I had to pray and ask for forgiveness once I was done.

"Let's skip the reception." She mumbled into my ear before kissing my earlobe and sucking it into her mouth.

It didn't help that one of her hands was slowly rubbing my chest and abdomen. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up and chills went throughout my whole body. It wouldn't be long before JimBob woke up again, ready to play.