Trust Issues (Chapter 28 Part II)

Armoni POV:

I looked at my shit that was bagged up in trash bags and boxed up in boxes and just shook my head. I tried to calm myself down so that I wouldn't pop off on Jerome, so I just got in the shower so I would have time to cool down.

After getting out of the shower, I brushed my teeth and allowed myself to air dry as I looked through the trash bags for something to wear. It was supposed to rain off and on today so I chose a simple outfit.

As I was spraying myself with Beautiful Day by Bath and Body Works, Jerome came walking through my door all nonchalant

As I was spraying myself with Beautiful Day by Bath and Body Works, Jerome came walking through my door all nonchalant. "Oh. Well look who finally decided to show up." He scoffed as he mugged me. I ignored him as I put my diamond studs in my ear. "You don't hear me talking to you?" He asked raising his eyebrow, making me laugh to myself.

"God please help me. Please." I mumbled as I fastened my watch around my wrist. I could feel myself growing angry but I was trying to keep it under control before I lashed out on his ass. I sat on the bed and put on a pair of socks before slipping me feet into my shoes.

"Where you finna go?" He asked me.

"Jerome just leave me alone." I sighed.

"No. Answer me when I'm talking to you." He said with an attitude, raising his voice at me. Before I could even process what I was doing, I'd grabbed the lamp that was on the table and threw it at Jerome's head. Unfortunately for me, he had time to duck. "What the fuck? Are you fucking crazy?"

"I told you to leave me alone." I replied simply.

"So you throw a fucking lamp at my head?" He yelled.

"Jerome! Leave me the fuck alone. I'm trying so hard not to put my hands on you right now. Just go away." I yelled back at him as tears started to roll down my cheeks. My anger was getting the best of me and I was really trying to keep it under control.

"What you crying for?" He asked me. Once he noticed my tears, his face softened and his body relaxed a little.

"Because I wanna stab your stupid ass so bad! You get on my damn nerves. I hate you so fucking much." I cried.

"Stop crying man, I'm sorry." He apologized as he tried to hug me.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled as I snatched away from him. "I'm tired of you. Fuck you and this unhealthy ass relationship. I'm sick of you and I'm done. This shit not even worth it anymore." I yelled as I wiped my tears.

"Noonie you don't mean that, just calm down an-."

"Yes the fuck I do mean it. Look at the childish ass shit that you do Jerome." I yelled at him as I gestured to my clothes that were bagged up. "Aaliyah is more mature than your stupid ass!"