Epilogue Part II

ARMONI POV:

"Jerome leave him alone." I chuckled, swatting his hands away. He'd just gotten in from being on the road for a whole week. Jr was asleep in the bed with me and he was trying to put him out but I wasn't having it. He wasn't about to disturb my baby's sleep because he wanted to be nasty.

"He needs to sleep in his own damn bed! He's too damn big to still be clinging to you all the time!" He fussed. But any other time Jerome wouldn't have a problem with Jr in the bed with me because he's gone most of the time, on the road with the team. Tonight, he just wanted to get his dick wet.

"Aht! You just wanna have sex with his Mama." I said smirking.

"That too." He shrugged as he picked Jr up and basically threw him over his shoulder. My baby was a heavy sleeper so thankfully he did not even budge. I shook my head as they left the room.

"Jealous!" I called after him. I shook my head as I rolled on to my side and pulled the covers up to my chin. Shortly after, Jerome returned. I looked up to see him butt ass naked.

"You get on my nerves!" I laughed loudly. He got in bed with me and pressed his body up against mine. "I'm tired Jerome. I don't feel like having sex." I whined.

"I missed you." He mumbled, kissing my neck. The tingling sensation I got between my legs and the tightening of my nipples let me down. I only had on his oversized shirt so he used that to his advantage. "And he missed you too." He added, pressing his hips firmly into me so that I would feel his dick.

"I bet he did." I smirked.

I felt his hand rest on my thigh before it slowly made it's way in between my legs. I allowed him to dip his fingers inside me. "I don't feel like having sex. I'm tired Jerome." He mocked me, making me laugh. "Just lying. You wet as hell already." He said smacking his lips.

"Shut up." I smirked. Since I was resting on my side, all he had to do was lift my leg and slide in me. The feeling of him invading my sensitive space had me gasping in pleasure. We hadn't been intimate in almost a whole month and I definitely missed him and JimBob. Due to his traveling schedule, me taking care of the kids, Jerome being tired or me being on my period. There was always something in the way of our nasty time.

"Daaamn!" Jerome hissed in my ear. Once he was fully inside of me, he remained still and we just enjoyed the feeling of being connected as one. The pulsing of his manhood inside of me was a feeling that I'd never get tired of.

We spent the rest of the night making up for lost time by showing each other how much we loved and missed each other.

The next morning; I woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a truck. I hit the snooze button on my alarm so it would shut up. My lower body was sore as hell and I was so stiff. If I didn't have to get Aaliyah to school, I would've just laid in bed all day, staring up at the ceiling.

The moment I made a move to get out of the bed, Jerome was reaching for me, attempting to pull me back into his arms. I smirked before removing his arm and trying to get out of bed again. "I have to get the kids up babe, Li has school." I reminded him.

"I'll go get them." He mumbled as he leaned over to kiss me. I backed away from him and he raised his eyebrow.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I explained.

"Girl so! I can kiss my fiancée." He huffed as he pulled my body into his. I laughed as he puckered his lips dramatically before pecking my lips repeatedly. "Good morning my love."

"Morning Jerome." I smiled.

"You so fuckin dry." He replied, smacking his lips as he released me. "You really be treating me like I'm the nagging ass female begging for attention all the time."