Trust Issues (Chapter 5)

One Month Later
Jerome POV:

"Jeroooooooome!" Armoni yelled from the bathroom where I heard splashing and giggling.

"What babe?" I answered.

"What I tell you about calling me that?" She asked with a little attitude in her voice. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want little girl?" I called.

"I'm not little." She yelled back.

"Nigga, what do you want?" I asked smacking my lips.

"Come here, hurry up." She yelled to me.

"Shut up nigga, I'm coming" I said getting up from the couch. She's always yelling at me like we don't have roommates and neighbors.

"Watch your mouth around these kids Jerome, you know they repeat stuff." She said as I walked into the bathroom to see Aaliyah and our nephew Zyonn splashing around in the bathtub together. Armoni was struggling to calm the kids down and bathe them at the same time.

"Help me fool, you see I'm struggling." She yelled at me after I started laughing at her attempt to make Zyonn be still and wash Aaliyah's hair at the same time. I told her ass it was a bad idea to try and bathe them at the same time. They are too damn old to bathe together, that little nigga was probably looking at my daughter's goodies.

"I told you not to bathe them together in the first place." I reminded her.

"Just help me please, I can't get my hair wet. I just got it done." She told me, making me roll my eyes. It's always something with her, her nails, her hair, her eyelashes, her eyebrows, it's always something.

"Aaliyah be still so Armoni can wash your hair and lil man quit splashing all that water." I told them sternly.

"Okayyyy." Both kids said in unison.

"See, problem solved." I said smirking at her and walking out of the bathroom. All it took was a little more authority, Armoni is too damn nice to them so they think they can get away with shit with her. As soon as I sat down on the couch, I heard splashing and Armoni yelling at Zyonn for peeing in the water and then splashing it on her.

"Jerome Khalil Jackson get your ass in here now and help me with these damn kids, now." She yelled making Michael come out his room.

"I'm coming, damn." I muttered as I got up from the couch again. These damn kids are driving me crazy, I love my nephew but I can't wait until his bad ass goes back home. There's only so much I can take and I'm almost at my limit. "And how come you can cuss in front of them and I can't?" I asked her, walking out of the living room and heading to the bathroom they were in.

"Nigga, you better shut up before she beat your ass again, like she did last night." Michael said walking into the kitchen. It's true she did beat my ass. She got a lucky shot and I don't hit females so all I could do was restrain her ass, she strong as hell too. It all started because I didn't put down the toilet seat and we started arguing. Her ass must be on her period or something because she's been tripping about every little thing lately.

"Shut the hell up." I mumbled to him. I didn't mind too much, her body was pressed up against mine as we fought so I enjoyed that part.

"Zyonn you got my hair wet, you little bad ass!" Armoni screamed as lil man ran out the bathroom naked and wet.

"Oh shit Jerome, lil nigga shit is bigger than yours." Michael said bending over and clutching his stomach, laughing. His ass is forever playing with somebody and trying to make jokes.