Going to delete later. But...

I will die for Namjoon. I will send all angles to bless his soul. all the soldiers will stop fighting and create peace. there will be no racism, sexism, or homophobia. Because of this man. all of the fallen angles will rise back into angles. all the people who died in vain will finally rest in peace. Africa is fed. There is no more trash in the ocean. No more pollution in China. All the straws will vanish. The ozone layer is fixed. Cancer is cured. Herpes and AIDS are no more. All the Karen's and Kyle's finally have sanity.
Wow
I am living at the same time as this man. I am looking at the same moon. Feeling the rays of the same sun. As Kim Namjoon. This is so amazing. I am truly blessed. Kim Namjoons presence will create the well longed for.
World peace.
My president. My meaning for existence. His contagious smile can make anyone feel at ease. Feel a warmth in their heart. His very smile is so precious. It's a delicacy that everybody needs to cherish. His very existance. Him In general. Can stop all evil and tragedy from happening. There will be no more tsunamis. No more earthquakes. No more volcanic eruptions. No more nuclear weapons. There will be stricter gun laws. All the poor men are billionaires. Because of this man, all the sick are cured. The women are allowed to leave the kitchen, for they are finally funny. All the Karen's finally got to speak to their manager. All the Kyle's finally got their monster drinks. All the VSCO girls got all the scrunchies they need. The emos are finally happy. The tiktokers finally have sanity because of this man's existence. What a time to be alive. How angelic. How precious, this man truly is.

Happy birthday, Kim Namjoon.