Chapter 7

Namjoons P

Namjoons P.O.V

"I heard he used to abuse people at his old school."

"Someone told me he tried to rape someone"

      The rumors spread around the school faster then a cheetah could run. Namjoon slowly walked down the hallway and felt uneasy from all the looks of disgust people were giving him. He stopped at his locker and quickly tried to dial the combination. He wanted to get out of the hallway as soon as possible.

      Namjoon had no clue why people were looking at him with such disguised faces, but he tried not to have a panic attack. He shut his old locker and turned around with his books clutched to his chest, waiting for Seokjin to arrive, but never did. The bell already went off so Namjoon thought it was best he went to class.

      He approached the door and turned the handle and pushed it open. Everyone's eyes we're on him. His face went red by all the attention he was getting. Some people snarled as he sat down. He turned around in his seat and his eyes met Seokjin's.

      "Hey Seokjin. Everyone is acting extra weird today, dontcha think?" Namjoon thoughtfully asked. But the only way Seokjin replied was by turning his head to the right, as if Namjoon was not even there.

      Namjoon cleared his throat. "Seokjin-"

      "Don't talk to me." Seokjin replied.

      "Eh?" Namjoon's eyes widened in disbelief. Why is he like this? Was it something I said? Does he not want to talk to me any more because he was embarrassed to be friends with some freak like me? Namjoon thought to himself.

      "Don't act stupid, Namjoon. Your a terrible person." Seokjin replied with barring his sharp lynx-like teeth.

      "What?" what does he mean? I'm a terrible person? How? When?

      "I said don't play stupid! Why would you do all of those things! Jeez, to think I would be friends with some scum like you! I didn't believe it at first until Taehyung told me it was real! He would never lie to me. Like how you did!"

      "But-"

      "Dont talk to me!" Seokjin yelled, obviously not caring that people were starting to stare. Namjoon turned back around in his seat and put both of his hands on the side of his head. What is he talking about? Is there rumors already? On the third day of school?! Namjoon started heavily breathing. I did nothing! Why does he believe whatever people said! I'm not a terrible person! I was nothing but nice the whole entire time! Namjoon started panting. Sweat was trickling down his face and his palms were sweaty. He felt weak. He thought all hope was loss.

      "Namjoon?" Seokjin called his name. Before Namjoon could even look at him, everything went blank.

______