Chapter 13

Seokjin's P

Seokjin's P.O.V

Seokjin eyes fluttered open by the sound of his alarm. He sat up and stretched his arms and yawned loudly. He sighed at the thought of getting up from his comfortable position, but he has to get up for school.

Seokjin scratched the back of his brown hair as he uncovered the blanket off of him and set his feet on the ground and stood up. He took a quick look across the small dorm. He noticed Namjoon was already ready.

So, that bitch is not suspended anymore? Why does he even bother? Seokjin thought to himself as he tried his best not to make eye contact. Why does he look so smug, anyway?

Seokjin finally finished getting ready and headed out of his dorm and entered the school building. It was like every other day. People were talking and laughing, others were gossiping and getting into arguments, but everyone's eyes seemed to be on him.

Seokjin was confused by all of this extra attention, but everyone just suddenly bursted into laughter. Seokjin could feel his face turn dark pink in embarrassment. Why are all of them laughing at me? Is it because I tripped yesterday or something? Do I have a 'kick me' sign on the back of me? Why is everyone laugh-

Seokjin's words were cut off when his phone made a 'ting' sound, meaning he got a message. It read:

Airdrop
Unknown would like to share a photo:

Seokjin gasped and nearly dropped his phone on the floor. A clear image of everything he had in his drawers where right there, airdropped. He stood there shocked as he was surrounded by laughter. Next thing he knew, he was running. He did not even know where he was going, he just followed the hallway. He saw a bathroom and decided to go in it. He slammed the door shut and slammed his head on the door.

      H-how? How did this happen? Who air dropped it? Who f-found out about it? Who would- Seokjin's thoughts where cut off when he heard the laughter getting louder as it echoed through the wall.

      Some people ran after him.

       He could not help but flinch when he heard foot steps running into the bathroom, followed by laughter.

      "Ayo, where are you little man?" One guy managed to choke out from his loud laughter.

      "Ay, he's in this stall, Hoseok!" one of them pointed out while hitting the stall door.

      Oh

      Oh, please no.

      No.