Chapter 25

Third Person P

Third Person P.O.V

"I'm gay"

"Okay."

Namjoon looked at Seokjin in utter suprise. Thats all he had to say about this? Okay? That's it? B-but... shouldn't he think I'm a freak like everyone else in this school does?

      "O-oh, that's all you have to say, aren't you going to... scold me or something?" Namjoon asked, not removing his eyes from the ground, embarrassed.

      Seokjin would be lying if he didn't find his the funniest thing in the whole universe. But, like the mature person he was, he bit his lip trying his hardest not to even let out a cackle of laughter.

      Seokjin took Namjoons hands into his own, and spoke softly. "Namjoon, I'm literally gay myself, why would I scold you?" Saying it out loud made Seokjin let a tint of laughter escape from his mouth.

      Oh, that makes sense. Namjoons face turned red when he realized how stupid he must have sound. "I-it's just, I get judged for everything I do s-so I expected you to get mad at me. I guess I forgot that you were gay too." Namjoon said as he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

The other chuckled in response, their gaze meeting. Namjoon's cheeks where flushed red after the misunderstanding, with his hand still scatching his neck.

"U-uh, I think we should go to bed now. . . It's pretty dark out." Namjoon stated, his face still peach red.

"Okay!" Seokjin, jumping up and ran into the bathroom in order to get changed. Namjoon smiled lightly to himself before lifting himself up as well and trotting into his bedroom. He leaped onto his bed before burying himself into his blanket. The sleepy teen cuddled up against the wall and closed his eyes. There was peace and quite for a solid minute before Seokjin jumped onto the bed as well.

      "Seokjin?" Namjoon rubbed his eyes. "What are you doing?"

      The lynx-mixed student smiled as he cuddled closer to the aforementioned. "I'm gunna sleep with you."

      "A-are you sure?" he asked, his face turning slightly red from embarrassment. "I snore."

       "I don't mind." Seokjin reassured.

       "Loudly."

        "Namjoon, it's fine!" Seokjin giggled, his beautiful white teeth showing. "We did it once, we can do it again!"

       The brown haired teen smiled slightly, his dimples sinking. "Fine." he spoke, his voice mellow. Seokjin smiled in response as the two cuddled up against each other, ready for a long-nights rest.

      Jeongguk's P.O.V

      Jeongguk collapsed into his bed, slightly in shock and slightly relieved. That same event continued to play over and over in his head. To be more specific, the words that the confused Taehyung once spoke. Is it true. Does Taehyung really like me?