Chapter 28

Namjoon's P

      Namjoon's P.O.V

      Nobody said a word.

The seven boys simply stared at each other. Some in astonishment, and some in disgust. I think you can tell who was disgusted in this situation.

      "Oh, seven boys in one group. Hopefully this doesn't get out of hand!" Says Mrs. Yu as she looks back at her clipboard to read the names of the rest of the groups.

      None of the seven boys were listening. All they did was continue to stare at each other. The only person who seemed to be oblivious of the situation is Taehyung. Taehyung was sitting in his chair while kicking his legs, with his signature boxy smile. He must be happy to be in the same group with Jeongguk.

      Great.  Namjoon mentally sighs as he lets his head fall to the scratch-proof table. Luckly I'm in a group with Seokjin. And Jonghyun seems nice. But Hoseok? Come on!

~      ・         *        ・       ~

      The seven boys awkwardly sat at two wooden tables that where pushed together. Namjoon felt Hoseoks murderous glare glued onto him, the only thing the poor teen going do in response is lock his eyes on the floor. He clutched Seokjins hand subconsciously, sweat pouring down his forehead. His anxiety is breaking out already.

     Tired of the awkwardness, Hoseok (out of literally anyone else) was the first to speak. "I just want to let you know, if any of you guys make me do any work, I'll have your head by tomorrow morning," he snarled, his arms crossed and his wolf ears flat against his hair. "So don't consider it."

     Seokjin just opening his mouth slightly in astonishment, not liking the statement the younger delivered at all. "Um, sorry to burst your Bubble, but you can't not do any work. No matter what, you have to play your part," he replied, sounding strangely calm.

     Hoseok just looked at the older with mixed emotions, slightly surprised and slightly irritated. "Um, sorry to burst your bubble," he mimicked. "But yes I can. Did you forget who I am? It's been a while sence someone had talked to me like that."

      "And, it won't be your last. Do you really think I care about your legacy or whatever? You would be a fool to think you scare me," the elder teen replied, unleashing his true sassy tone.

      "Seokjin. . ." Namjoon muttered to seokjin, hating the way he was speaking to Hoseok. Hoseok for crying out loud. If anything, Namjoon did not want his love interest to get hurt in any way possible. Heck, I'm pretty sure his heart would shatter if Seokjin where to fall and scrape his knee or something. Namjoon couldn't bare thinking about how Hoseok would torture Seokjin if he kept this attitude up. Hoseok is probably plotting his death plan at the very moment.