Chapter 30

WARNING: THE CONTENT OR EVENTS PRESENTED IN THIS CHAPTER MAY CAUSE DISCOMFORT TO SOME VIEWERS. THE EMOJI "⚠️" WILL APPEAR BEFORE THESE DESIGNATED SCENES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Seokjins P.O. V

⚠️
CONTENT NOT FOR EVERYONE

Seokjin was crying loudly while banging his hand against the door, calling Namjoon's name. He knew exactly what was going on in there. The sweating and the loud scream said it all. And out of all the things he didn't know, he did know one thing for sure. He needs to get Namjoon out of there.

In a panic, Seokjin threw his body against the door, begging Namjoon to let him in. He needed that door to be out of the door frame. But the only response coming from Namjoon was groans. Does he even know that Seokjin is on the other side of the door?

The worried teen continued this action of banging the side of his body against the only thing he was holding him back. His wide shoulder being bombarded with aching pain with each hit. But did that really matter right now? After many failed attempts of busting the door open, he comes to the realization that there is no way to possibly get the door open.

After a couple of seconds of some rushed thinking, a useful idea finally shot at his mind. He was going to have to claw the door.

Sweating from adrenaline, he squeezed his hand into a fist, razor sharp claws grew from his finger nails. Without a second to waste, he instantly began clawing at one spot on the door, near the handle on the other side. After only a couple of seconds, shards of oak wood started to scrape off the door. It was working. He was getting deeper and deeper into the wood of the door. With each scrape, he was getting closer to saving his friend.

He continued clawing at the door, not caring about the pain that rings in his hands. He decided that just clawing at the door isn't enough, so he pulled his arm back, and shoved his hand into the door. His claws digging like a drill into the wood as wood pieces stabbed his pale skin, blood dripping from his hand and onto the door. The rose quartz blood trickled down the door and onto the ground, causing permanent stains.

His arm was officially through the door, and he grabbed onto the door knob and unlocked the door himself. He pulled his arm out of the door, wincing in pain as the sharp wood pieces scraped across his light skin.

He grabbed onto the metal door handle and twisted it and pushed the door. The door flew wide open, to reveal a sight he never wanted to see.

      Namjoon. Kim Namjoon. His best friend who had gone through pain an tragety before in his short like to time, covered in a countless amount of red lines. His thick exposed thighs an small wrists where destroyed with deep red cuts, which where being drenched with ice cold water, that was slamming at the injuries. Watered down Blood was slashing around the bathtub, soon making its way down the drain. The blood-covered razor, which caused this incident, was drifting across the aimlessly. But, the most heart-breaking image out of all of this, was Namjoon himself. His eyes squeezed shut, his teeth tightly together with little groans sweeping out as he tried to handle the burning pain.