Chapter 27

(PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!)

Jeongguk's P.O.V

      Both Jeongguk and Taehyung laid on the hard ground in deadly silence. The rabbit mixed student looked at the small tiger in awe. God damn does this man look good. His light grey hair falling against the side of his head slightly, while the sun from the outside draws a beautiful gold outline besides the precious stands of hair. His face a deep red from all the exercise, warm sweat slowly making its way down his small forehead, his quite panting supporting his exhaustion. This man looked like a goddess. An absolute goddess.

      Jeongguk grunted as he sat up, releasing all of his extra weight off of Taehyung's chest. He blushed slightly. He didn't even realize he was just staring into Taehyungs shining and defined eyes without content. But, the teen didn't want to explain why to the goddess sitting infront of him, so he just cleared his throat.

      "Sorry," he croaked, rubbing the back of his head. "Didn't mean to crush you."

     Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms in a childish way, making sure that Jeongguk felt as guilty as possible. "I could've been squished to death!" Taehyung complained, Jeongguk chuckled at the statement.

     "C'mon baby, you know I wouldn't let that happen to you." he said in a flirty way. The bad-boy's heart literally stopped once he came to the realization. Did I really just call him baby?

Taehyung sighs. "I'm not a baby. I'm in high school! Definitely not a baby!" Taehyung pouts. Arms crossed as he sits on the ground with his legs is cris-cross-apple-sauce.

      Jeongguk is silent for a moment, then he remembers that Taehyung has trouble with memory, so he probably forgot that people, usually in relationships, call each other baby. Thank god he doesn't remember. Jeongguk sighs in relief. That would have been awkward.

      "Yeah, your right. Your not a baby." Jeongguk says. "Imma make some ramen. What some?" He asked.

      Taehyung stares at him in confusion for a while. Right. He lost his memory. Jeongguk was about to explain what ramen was until Taehyung beamed at him. "Yeah, sure!" He said with his signature boxy smile."

      Huh. Maybe he remembered.

      Jeongguk grabbed onto his instant ramen packs and prepared them to put them in the microwave.

      Namjoon's P.O.V

It was the next day. Namjoon was sitting at his desk in homeroom, staring down at his long fingers. Things where. . . Different. He came out to Seokjin as gay before ever coming out to himself. He had been telling himself that he was straight for the longest time. Always trying to tell himself that he found females attractive, and boys where nothing but friends. He had always been shutting down his true self, all for the sake of not wanting to replay the past. But honestly, the past is what makes us grow. He had been a hostage of that terrible mindset for the longest time. And to finally come to his true feelings, and be able to muster up the courage to finally reach out to somebody else, who can also share those feelings, felt amazing. Now, he doesn't feel ashamed of finding any guy attractive. And, he doesn't force himself to have crushes on random girls. This is all so different. It will definitely take a hot minute to adapt to these positive feelings, but it will feel extraordinary in the end. Lifting all of that weight off his shoulders definitely improved his mental stability.