Chapter 11

Jungguk's P

Jungguk's P.O.V

      Jungguk and Taehyung stared at each other in the eye for a while now. Jungguk wanted to say so much, but didn't know where to start. He truly felt bad for the teen, and understood why he would be mad with him. Everything Taehyung said about him was true, even Jungguk realized that himself. So many things where going on right now, so everything in his mind was a mess. He didn't want to say the wrong thing, and he really wanted the teen to forgive him. After sorting out what he was going to say, Jungguk opened his mouth.

      "Hey Tae, I'm really sorry." Jungguk said while looking down. By the concerned face that Taehyung was giving him, an apology obviously wasn't enough. "I really am. I...I can't put It into words. I just...Im so.... stupid for dragging you into this. Your innocent and I know you don't really want to hurt Namjoon. I'm sorry."

      Taehyung signed and thought for a while. It was obvious that Taehyung thinks before he speaks. He truly didn't intend on hurting anyone, not even Jungguk. After a while, he spoke. "Well, you didn't really drag me into it. I agreed on my own free will. Don't take all the credit. I was just so jealous of Namjoon that I decided to take him away from Seokjin. And, you like Seokjin so I can see why you are jelous."

      Jungguk blushed madly once he thought of Seokjin. He could imagine his beautiful brown hair and his glistening eyes. He could imagine it all so clearly that he just wanted to keep Seokjin to himself. But Jungguk was afraid that Namjoon would interfere with the possibilities of Jungguk and Seokjin getting together. That's why he decided to spread rumors about him.

      "Yea, But that's besides the point. Listen, you don't have to spread rumors about Namjoon anymo-"

      "Thats not why I am mad at you, Jeon Jungguk." Taehyung cut him off, and crossed his arms. That's when Jungguk was hit with nistolgia. How much of a hypocrite Jungguk really is.

      Jungguk's voice shook when he spoke. "About that... I'm sorry."

      "Sorry doesn't cut it! You have no idea what you have done. You traumatized so many people who where homosexual. Don't think that I didn't see you slam people against lockers, and throw them to the ground. You made people laugh with you. I was terrified of being my self because of you. Do you understand how hard it is for me to put on a mask? Well guess what, it's really hard. And then you told me that you yourself, are a homosexual? Bullshit. I don't care if it's true." Tears started to fall down Taehyung's face as the words escaped his mouth. He didn't want to be rude, But Jungguk deserved it.

      Jungguk was surprised to see the older cry. Jungguk had no clue what to do, so he just hugged him.

      "I know what I did was wrong. I'm a terrible person and a hypocrite. You should not apologize to me, there is no reason too." Jungguk paused when he heard sobs coming out of Taehyung, then continued. "You should go stay at Seokjin's dorm for the night." Taehyung looked up at him.