Chapter 15

Taehyung's P

Taehyung's P.O.V

      The last bell rang, ending the school day. Do you want to know how fucking fast Jeongguk and Taehyung ran to the boys bathroom? Very fast. Taehyung didn't care if people looked at him weirdly, he just wanted to see Seokjin right away. He turned the corner along with Jeongguk and ran into the bathroom, only to slow down. The bathroom was pitch quiet, with only one light still working. Heck, it looked like some sort of horror game, that's how eerie and still everything was. But Taehyung knows that there is someone else in here, other than Jeongguk.

        Taehyung slowly made his way to the stall that he knows his friend Seokjin was occupying. Slowly, he put his arm up, and softly knocked on the old stall door. "Jin-Hyung?" He asked in a calming voice. "Its me, with Jeongguk."

      Taehyung felt the lock of the stall door turn and the door flung open, revealing Seokjin. He was sitting on the toilet with his feet up, to make sure nobody saw his feet through the stall. His hair was perfect dry, but messy. And there where dry tear marks on his soft cheeks.

      "Seokjin!" Jeongguk exclaimed while jumping in front of the worried Taehyung. "Are you okay?"

      Seokjin's eyes noticeably started to tear up. He shoved the confused Jeongguk out of the way and ran into Taehyung's warm embrace. Immediately, Taehyung started to play with his hair and rub his back, as Seokjin sobbed in his chest. Ouch. He thought as he looked over at Jeongguk, who looked betrayed. That must've burned.

"Jinnie," Taehyung spoke softly. "Is everything okay?" He said as he continues to play with the elder's hair.

Seokjin spoke between sobs. "N-No. I overheard people talking about me in the hallways. They said some hurtful shit." Seokjin said with his head still in the younger's chest. "I don't really care about the new rumors. I just hate how they know my secret."

Jeongguk spoke in an angry tone. "Who the fuck said shit about you? When I see them," The rabbit-mixed student lifted up his sleeves, revealing his jacked arms. "Oh when I see them, I'mma-"

Taehyung looked up to Jeongguk. "Gguk, Stop. Violence would only cause more drama." He said honestly and sternly. "Worse, Hoseok would want to get involved."

The teen in his arms shivered a little at the thought of Hoseok. Which was understandable, who wouldn't. He has been traumatizing everybody who is involved in any sort of drama, and in this case, his precious Seokjin is. Quickly, Taehyung tried to change the subject.

"W-well. It's time to go back to the dorms so. . . Let's go." He said as he unwrapped his arms around the upset older.

      Taehyung and Jeongguk led Seokjin out of the bathroom. As they were walking down the hallway they did hear some snickering coming from the other students, but Jeongguk's imitating glares caused them to stop. Once they fully excited the school they began walking to the dorm building.