Chapter 29

WARNING: THE CONTENTS OR EVENTS PRESENTED IN THIS CHAPTER MAY CAUSE DISCOMFORT TO SOME VIEWERS. THE EMOJI "⚠️" WILL APPEAR BEFORE THESE DESIGNATED SCENES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Jimin's P

Jimin's P.O.V

      Jimin sat at the quite table while resting his chin on the palms of his hand. Actually, most people at the table where doing that as well. It was awfully quite sense nobody, besides Namjoon, had anything to do. The only soundwaves coming out of anyone was Taehyung whispering some random nonsense to Jeongguk, who would only nod their head in respond. Wasn't there anything else for the others to do besides talk to each other and waste time?

      Why can't we just discuss the music video we may do? I mean, I want to get a very high grade, but do the others really care about getting extra credit? Maybe Namjoon, but I'm not sure about the others. He thought silently to himself

       Because of the thought of Namjoon, his eyes trailed over to the elder, who was humming happily while writing lyrics ( which he refused to show us). Damn, how do people really think this innocent teen is really a rapist? He is just a poor kid who likes to read and write. People really be believing anything they hear nowadays. He thought to himself, feeling bad for the other.

      Jimin's eyes then slowly trailed over to Jonghyun, and blushed almost immediately. I should talk to him. But I don't know what to say. It's obvious that he thinks very little of me. He probably thinks that I'm some sort of douche bag that only cares about picking up girls, and I don't want him to think that!  I should talk to him, spark something between us.

The red head didn't even get to say anything because out of boredom, or being desperate to start a fight, Hoseok yanked the lyric paper right off the desk.

Looking shocked, Namjoon protested. "H-hey, give that back I'm not done!" he yelled quietly.

Hoseok simply looked at the younger with a 'are you stupid or what' look drawn on his face. "I just want to see what you got so far, I can't stand sitting here and doing nothing." Namjoon quickly leaned back in his chair with his hands covering his face, looking embarrassed.

"Ooh I wanna see!" Taehyung squealed and leaned closer to Hoseok, desperate to get a glimpse of what's written on the lined paper.

"no."

"oh."

      Hoseok skimmed through the beat-up lined paper. His facial expressions changed as he read the lyrics, everyone's eyes on him. After around thirty seconds of reading, he handed the paper back to Namjoon.

      "This-"

      "Okay, if your gonna say anything rude, then you can-" Seokjin started, having the audacity to speak to the schools bad-boy like that.