Chapter 18

Taehyung's P

Taehyung's P.O.V

      "Hey, Seokjin?" He said quietly with his voice shaking. "About who spread the rumors about Namjoon. . . It was me." The glitching lights sparked, quickly loosing its power. The darkness overcame the precious light filling the room. Taehyung looked around in franticly in shock to see any sight of his dear friend, desperate to know how he would respond. But he couldn't see anything. The room was pitch black.

      After more looking around, his pale eyes came to a stop when he saw two, glowing red dots symmetrical to each other. The dots shimmered it's light, revealing blood red eyes. When it came closer to me, it revealed an infuriated face. It was Kim Seokjin, that's what it looked like.

      "You bastard. . ." His friend spoke in a raspy voice, and his snow white face started cracking.

      "J-Jinnie-?" The scared teen was cut off when an arm came flying out of the darkness, and enclosed around his neck. His airway was cut off. He couldn't inhale.

      The figure moved closer, revealing that the arm that was chocking him was in fact, Seokjin's. He leaned his face almost barely apart from Taehyung's as he said, "How dare you? You swore you would never lie to me. That you would never betray me. And now your telling me this?" He spoke as his grip became tighter and tighter. "You tried to rip me and Namjoon apart for your own selfish reasons."

      Taehyung looked up at the elder in absolute fear. His glowing red eyes still locked into his.

      "Now," He spoke quietly. "Just that is going to happen to you. Kind of ironic, isn't it?"

      The pitch black ground, that he thought was just a void, began to shatter. The vision of his dear friend Seokjin started to break away, turning into shards. Taehyung tried to scream but nothing escaped his throat, as he fell down and down into the nothingness.

       The poor teen hit the grown hardly, but no blood made its way out of him. He groaned as he lifted himself up with his two arms, to see what landscape he was in now. His eyes widened with shock. Around him where worn out blue lockers, stained white walls, and the floor below him was cold and glistening. People were everywhere in the halls, talking about unknown things. That's when he realized, he was back at school. When he fully brought his body back to its original state, people store at him. Disgusted looks painted on their faces. The loud talking soon came to soft but bearable whispering. Everyone pointed, and their attention was at him.

      "Hey, isn't that the guy who tried to rape someone?"

      "I heard he used to abuse people. "

      Taehyung ignored it, for he didn't really care about rumors. But they all sounded too, familiar. But why where they hitting him with nistolgia so much? He stumbled over to his locker and waited there for Seokjin, who never came. The bell already rang, so he went to homeroom without him.