Chapter 4

Namjoons P

Namjoons P.O.V

Namjoon store wide-eyed at the paper. He literally had no clue how to react. Is he happy? Is he sad? His emotions where all tied up, and he had no idea how to sort them out. But, there was one thing that Namjoon knew for sure. He was embarrassed. He was going to have to spend the rest of his school days with the pretty-boy. Which is something that he did not want to do. But at the same time, he was glad? Namjoon rubbed his soft brown hair in frustration. All of these unknown emotions were stressing him out.

He opened up the little envelope that involved the key to the dorm. Everyone started to get up from their seats and escort the classroom. Everyone except for Namjoon. He just sat on his seat, staring at the key while sweat was streaming down his forehead. He thought he was going to have an anxiety attack, and faint. Some things going to go wrong. Namjoon thought to himself, still staring at the key. I'm totally going to embarrass myself. He hates me. He is probably just acting nice to me out of pity. He was probably hoping to be in a dorm with his actual friend. But no, he got me instead. For some reason, I can't help but feel bad.

      Once everyone was almost gone, Namjoon forced himself up, and left the room. He had already put all of his stuff in his locker, now all he had to do was get his suitcase, which surprisingly fit inside his locker. Namjoon walked down the side of the hall, while covering up the visible side of his face with his hand. He wanted to go unnoticed, for some reason. He doesn't know why he hates it when people sees his face, it just makes him.... Uncomfortable. The feeling of everybody watching you is unbearable, even covering up his face didn't cancel out the thought.

         ________

Namjoon was staring at the front door of his dorm.  he was staring at the door doing absolutely nothing, noticing the smallest most tiny details that still remain on the door. He took a deep breath, inserted the key into the lock and twisted in. The old door make a squeaking notice as it slowly opened. Namjoon stopped mid-way of opening the door, took a deep breath, and continued to make the other side visible. He opened the door to Seokjin, already unpacking his stuff.

"Hey Joonie" he said with a smile on his face, looking up to see Namjoon.

Just that one glimpse of the teen caused Namjoon to quickly shut the door, with a trail of wind following it. He didn't expect Seokjin to be here so early. Did it really take that long for Namjoon to get here? Namjoon's eyes widened as he realized how rude he must of been when he shut the door on the brown-haired boy. His his hands trembling, he grabbed onto the door knob and twisted it. As the door opened, Seokjin came into view. Namjoon could already feel his face turn red.

"Oh my Lord, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to close the door on you I didn't mean to be rude it's not that I don't like you or anything it's just-"

"Joonie, it's okay, I know your shy"

That nickname. That damn nickname, 'Joonie'. Namjoon hated that nickname, but standing up for himself and telling him to stop is way past his level.