Chapter 21

Namjoon's P

Namjoon's P.O.V

He sat in the dreaded classroom, feeling as if all of the color has drained from the walls, and from the outside that get longed to take part of. So many things where fogging his mind, that it came to the point where he couldn't even count all the things that are going wrong in his miserable excuse of a life.

He rubbed his head, trying to gain back concentration, but he couldn't. Surely there where many things preventing focus, but his mind was mainly on one point. The new group project. Not only that it is a group project, which involves partners, it is also in one of the worse classes ever. Music class.

Don't get me wrong, Namjoon does adore singing/rapping and coming up with powerful lyrics. Making music has always been a stress reliever for the teen, especially in his darkest times. When something terrible happens, it has always helped him come up with lyrics based off of it. It Sounds messed up, but it has always helped him evaluate the situation a little more. But, He never showed his beautiful works of art to anyone else out of embarrassment. Which was the main problem here. How the hell is he suppose to sing in front of the everyone when he could barely do it in front of his own mother? Of course that's going to give him anxiety.

      "Namjoon!" the teacher called. "Pay,  attention, this is important."

      Namjoon nodded in agreement. Of course, he wanted to learn more about his designated animal, but how could he? He just couldn't stop thinking about his life was slowly falling down hill, picking up speed more and more with each event.

The brunette tutor cleared her throat, ready to speak. "Every year I get asked the same questions. So, I am going to answer them before you even ask."

Everyone lifted their heads up, anxious to know what abilities they would soon learn. Namjoon unplugged his ears too, hoping to listen to all the statements.

She turned to the board and started numbering the questions she would soon answer. "Yes," she said, turning around. "You guys will learn to fly."

Everyone's face lit up on excitement, filling the room with color. Roars of cheer started to fill the once-dull classroom, some even clapped.

      Namjoons face lit up. He always wanted to know how it felt to feel the soaring breeze through his feathery wings, to fly with to birds, to feel free, to fly away from all of his problems like nothing matters in the world.

"Okay class, settle down!" The teacher yelled, quickly becoming sick of the chanting. "Allow me to answer other questions."

Namjoon looked down at the glossy wooden desk, dimples still shining brightly on his desk. To be honest, he did think that this class would he a nuisance, but his mind has quickly changed after hearing that statement. Looks like he was going to enjoy this class. Who knows? Maybe even earn a couple of friends.