Chapter Sixteen

Začít od začátku

" that's selfish son of a bitch doesn't deserve her after everything he has put her through" I take a deep breath and walk out the room seeing everyone go silent I walk back into the kitchen looking straight at Adrien. Frankie looks at us and clears her throat "baby I think should go these two have a lot to talk about and I think us being here will only make it harder" she says leaning over and grabbing her shot she takes it back and puts the glass on the marvel top getting down of the stool she walks over to me opening her arms up I walking into her hold " I'm so proud that you stood your ground and didn't let him in to your head" she softly says as she let's go of me Frankie walks over to Andy taking his hand they wave goodbye and leave the room we wait in silence until we hear the click of the door. "talk to me Adrien say anything" I beg walking around the island stopping in front of him I reach over and take two of the shots one after the other "there isn't much I can say he's a total wanker that doesn't deserve you as a mate" I stand there in shock for a moment the first thing that comes into my head is how my dad had paid him to date me " you cant say that you've hurt me as well Adrien" I stare at him for a moment taking two steps back " I know that hurt you but I've never hurt you mentally or physically I've never so much as looked at an other she wolf it's always been you Kaye I know this is the end for us after hearing what he said" Adrien pauses sighing I take a second to glance at him to see a single tear roll down his cheek " please make sure he will treat you right I will always love you but I will not have you be second best to anyone" Adrien choked out taking those few remaining steps stopping in front of me looking into his eyes seeing the tears resting on his lashes I feel my own tear making there way down my face " one last kiss before I go dry your tears it is time to let you go" he sings while wiping my tears I lift my head up gently capturing his lips with own we poured everything into this kiss because it will be our last I feel our tears streaming down our cheeks as our lips move in sync with each other it was the sweetest kiss we break the kiss resting our foreheads together " because days come and go but my feeling for you are forever one last kiss before I go dry your tears it is time to let you go" we softly sob together gazing into his crystal blue eyes I take my hand a gently caress the side if he's face" it will always be our song Adrien I love you" I sob leaning into his arms as the wrap around me holding onto him for just that moment longer feeling Adrien lay one last kiss to my forehead before stepping back I wipe my tears and reach up to lay a soft kiss to his cheek.

"I think I should go back home to my family I don't want to make this any harder than it already is but Adrien" I turn looking into his crystal blue eyes " please promise me we will always stay friends" I ask while walking to the bathroom to get my bag. "I promise we will always be friends but that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt" Adrien says as as I walk back into the room we hold each others hands an start walking to through the kitchen and living room we get to the door i open it to see that is pouring it down again grab my bag opening it to grab my hoodie out and zip the bag back up putting it down on the floor to slip my hoodie on and bend down to grab my bag throwing it over my shoulder I pull up my hood over my head "I'll text you tomorrow and see how your doing Adrien I mean it I'm n losing you" Adrien nods as he sighs " Kaye just give me a few days to go away for this treaty that a northern pack are wanting then we can meet up if you want" I give a small smile in return "I'd really like that Adrien well I guess this is see you later" he looks out to the rain then back at me "yeah I guess this is see you later" we say our goodbyes. I jump off the porch and start jogging to the border as I jog there's as an other rumble of thunder followed with a flash of lightning I cant help but stop and look at the sky in aww I've always loved thunderstorms.

Shivering as I cross the boarders to my pack I feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up looking around pulling my bag closer to my side jogging a bit faster I can feel the exhaustion kicking in all I want to do is go home to my mam and get one of her famous cuddles. Trying no to think about the fact I have just had my heart broken I keep looking around to make sure I am alone when I round through the trees about half a mile from my home I start to get a tingling sensation knowing that there is someone near by I break into running not daring to look back because I know we have had some problems with rogues lately I don't want to risk being out without back up from the pack. I sniff the are but my senses are limited due to the rain all I can smell is earth and the lingering smell of my mate pushing that thought aside I keep running until I stop dead in my tracks when I see a silhouette in the distance knowing to much from all the horror movies I watch I start running to the left and that's when I see a second silhouette I stop sniffing to make sure it's part of our pack when the smell hits my nose I growl in frustration I'm in no mood for this shit as I stomp my way over to the figures a flash of lightning lights up the whole sky eliminating the figures to see that its exactly what I through it was I growl louder in warning. Seeing that the figures are Elijah and my dad I start walking around them not wanting to deal with this shit I've been through enough shit for one day I think to myself when I'm pulled from my thoughts I look down to see my dads hand on my arm I stop and look up to him " we have been waiting here for a while baby for you to come back home" my dad says looking at my face taking in how I must look I put my head down "what's happened why have you been crying" my dad asks while taking me into his arms I turn my head to see him glaring coldly at Elijah " I.... I broke up with Adrien I just want to be alone please daddy" I cry into my dads shoulder "I cant do this anymore I sob holding my dad tightly. " Its not fair what have I done to deserve any of this" I ask crying into my dads embrace. " I think it's best you leave us Mark your daughter and I have a lot to talk about" Elijah says as he looks at me "with all due respect Alpha I'm not leaving my daughter with you while she is vulnerable" I nod my head clinging to my dad not wanting to be left alone with him " Mark I'm not asking you I'm telling you she is my mate and I know why she is feeling so low I will fix it" he speaks to my dad. My dad reluctantly let's go of me taking my face in his hands making me look into his eyes " I'm only at home talk and come straight back home your mam and I will be waiting for you" I look at him scared to be alone with Elijah right now he takes his hands away from me and turns to Elijah "I swear alpha or not you hurt her again I will kill you do you understand me" I stand there shocked that my dad has just threatened our alpha "I have no intention of hurting her again Mark she is my mate and it is time I started to act like one to her".