Secrets Discovered

*sighs* no new Disney movies have came out since Covid broke out.

Who was excited to see the live action Mulan? That was supposed to premiere in MARCH!

😭😭😭 Oh well.

But hey if you like Mulan dressed like a guy maybe you'll like Adrien dressed like a girl in my story "Closer"

CHECK IT OUT!!

_______________________________________

It's been about six or seven months since the battle against Hawkmoth. The kingdom was still recovering from the damage the evil man had inflicted, but it was only a few more months until it would be back to it's former glory.

Princess Ladybug and Prince Chat Noir worked on helping those in need who suffered from Hawkmoths overtaxing. They even invited the civilians that they met on their night in the town to their wedding. The people were beginning to prosper and things looked much brighter than they ever did.

Tikki and Plagg stayed by their choosens throughout it all. Kwamis usually seek out a different choosen once the wishes of their previous ones has been granted, but the creatures weren't ready to choose new companions. They'd decided they'd be there till the end.

Speaking of kwamis, Hawkmoth's kwami Nooroo had been found hiding when the guards were ordered to search Hawkmoth's office. The tiny kwami was brought to the King, as well as the princess and the newly crowned prince. The poor creature looked scared to death, but a few kind words from Ladybug helped him calm down and eventually his trust was earned to tell her everything that Hawkmoth had planned from the start as well as the things he did to assist him.

Adrien wasn't upset with the purple kwami for stealing his ring, he was more upset with what Hawkmoth had done to him in order to gain information and power. It made him angry thinking of someone doing that to a poor creature, he couldn't even begin to say what he'd do if anyone treated Plagg that way.

Nooroo had been welcomed to stay in the castle with open arms, until the day he was ready to find a new choosen, hopefully one who was more worthy.

Meanwhile two other kwamis joined the family as well. The first was a kwami named Trixx who had the appearance of an orange fox who had somehow been led to Alya and made her his chosen. Trixx was a very energetic kwami who strived for adventure, something that Alya admired about the creature.

Trixx had made Alya realized that she wanted to see more of the world outside the kingdom. So with Nino by her side they ventured outside the kingdom for several months.

Along the way, they met the second kwami Wayzz, who had belonged to Master Fu, the old man that saved Adrien and Plagg from the blizzard. Wayzz told of how Master Fu had sent him to search for a new chosen as he felt it was time and had found himself drawn to Nino.

Nino couldn't believe it, after all his years granting wishes for others, he was able to make a wish of his own. However, he felt that his wishes had already come true earning his freedom and being with the girl he loved. What else could he possibly wish for?

Alya had suggested that he'd use his wish to decide where he might have come from. Since they had little success in all the libraries that they have found along their travels, but Nino decided to save his wish for something more important according to him. 

After another month they returned to the Kingdom of Dupain. Princess Ladybug and Prince Chat Boir were getting married in a matter of weeks and they didn't want to miss out on the festivities for their best friends.