Chance

Aaaaaaaand......go!

______________________________________

Nino sat in the air with his legs crossed watching Adrien pace back in forth once again. They were currently below in the gardens where they could see Princess Ladybug's balcony.

"What if she yells at me again?" He fretted, "What if she tosses me OFF the balcony? She actually FLIPPED me! What's stopping her from doing worse?!"

"Dude chill." Nino said trying to calm the blonde. "Ya know....maybe Plagg is right, maybe you'd be better off just telling her the truth. From what you told me, wouldn't she be happy to see you again?"

"Yeah, but...I can't tell her, not yet anyway. Like I said I want her to fall for me this version of me not the other way around and when the time is right I'll tell her the truth."

"I don't know man, I REALLY think the sooner you come clean the better your situation might be."

Plagg had transformed back into his puma form and was munching on his twelfth wheel of Camembert. "You're wasting your breath trying to talk him out of it." The cat meowed and Nino turned facing him. "Once his mind is made up he doesn't stop, I'd let it go if I were you."

The genie sighed before looking back at the blonde, "Look dude as a genie, it's my job to grant your wishes and give you whatever you ask for, but as a friend I REALLY advise you to think this through before you go jumping into something you can't come back from."

"Thanks Nino, but I'm positive I've got this under control....well sort of." Adrien looked up at Ladybug's balcony.

"Just be yourself Dude." Nino gave him a pat on the shoulder. "If she liked you from the start there shouldn't be any reason why she wouldn't like you now."

Chat nodded before looking up at the balcony. He grabbed his mask and placed it on his face turning back to Nino. "How do I look?"

"Like a Prince dude." Nino replied and walked over to the blonde. "By the way that staff of yours might make it easier for you to get up there. Just press the button and you'll be off."

Chat took out his staff and noticed a button that was the shape of a paw print. "You mean this one?"

He pressed it before waiting for and answer and suddenly the staff extended far into the air carrying him along in the process.

He let out a boyish scream gripping the top of his staff noticing that he was a long way from the ground.

A better warning would have been nice Nino....

Chat reaches for the balcony and sits on the ledge. He looks and sees the Princess sitting on her bed along with Alya through the silk curtains that cover the entrance. A blush spreads across his face and he feels his heart start to race. He's nervous and scared of what might happen would she reject him again or would she give him a chance.

Okay Adrien just....play it cool. Like you've done this before...

He clears his throat and calls out to her. "Princess?"

Marinette turns around to face her balcony that's when he notices that she wasn't wearing her mask, but that didn't last long as she quickly turns away to put it on before heading over.

Moving away the curtains she steps out onto the balcony and gives him a skeptic look. "What are you doing here?"

"I...um.." Chat felt his throat start to close. He thought he has this all planned out, but now that she was here he felt like he was going to break. "I....wanted to see you."