Trapped

Sup....B(

I have no words

Warning: Title of chapter may change in the future
______________________________________

Adrien reached down and pulled Marinette onto the rooftop.

"So...where are you from?" He asked the girl. "I don't think I've seen you around this part of the kingdom."

"Oh..I'm from...around." She shrugged nervously. "I....travel a lot?"

The blonde chuckled "You don't sound too sure about that?"

"Are you saying I'm lying?" The blunette challenged with a smirk.

Adrien lifted his hands up in defense. "Hey I'm not trying to get on your bad side." He said with a smile.

"I understand that your probably trying to keep a low profile." He continued. "And even though we just met, I assure you I'm not going to do anything to sway any trust you might have already develop for me."

The princess blinked at the blonde. He sounded...so sincere. Yes they only met that day and he was a stranger to her, but she had a feeling she could trust this boy.

There was a pile of wooden poles on the ground and Adrien used one to vault his way to another rooftop.

"So what are you doing in this part of the kingdom?" He asked from across the gap. He grabbed a wooden plank from his side and brought it over to the edge.

"I just needed to get away from my home for awhile." She answered. "I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble. I didn't mean draw so much attention to myself."

"Well I don't see how anyone could miss you." He leaned on the board and stared at her taking in her beauty.

Marinette blushed at his gaze and looked at the ground.

Adrien realizing he was staring shook himself out of it and set the plank down to allow the blunette to walk across.

"I mean it could be dangerous in this town sometimes when you're alone you know?" A shadow went passed the boys head and Adrien looked back to see Marinette had used her own pole to make it to the other rooftop.

"I'm a fast learner." She giggled and tosses him the stick.

He caught it and looked at Plagg who was now next to him sitting on the ledge.

He meowed, That girl is something else.

Tikki still in her Ladybug form flew out of Marinette's hood and buzzed in front of her.

The princess put a finger to her lips telling the bug to be quiet and jumped a little when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Come on. We're almost there." Adrien said with a smile.

Adrien guided Marinette up the stairs towards his home.

When they made it to the main room. He spread his arms out wide.

"Welcome to my humble abode!" He said with a large grin.

"Wow." Marinette looked around. "Is this where you live?"

"Yeah." Adrien shrugged. "It's not much, but its got a great view."

He pulled the curtains from the window to reveal a breathtaking sight of half the kingdom and the palace.

"Wow it's...beautiful..." Marinette said in awe.

"Yeah...can you imagine what it's like to live in a castle?"

Marinette went stiff. She turned her gaze away from the castle.

Adrien continued. "Everything would be done for you. You're taken care of everyday."

"People would tell you what to do...and how to dress." She added.

"I wouldn't mind that to much." Adrien chuckled. (Please refrain from choking on the irony.)

"Every decision is made for you..."

"We wouldn't be scraping for food all day and night."

"You have no say at all."

"People will see me for once."

"You just feel..."

"Sometimes I just feel..."

"Trapped." They said in unison.

They looked at each other. Getting lost in the other's eyes.

Suddenly a growl was heard and Marinette couldn't hide the blush that began to crawl on her cheeks once again.

"Oh right! I'm so sorry." Adrien apologized. "Let's eat."

He grabbed the sack of food from Plagg. Then a bright Pink light flashed and he looked to see a small red creature in front of Marinette and the girl held a horrified expression.

"T..Tikki! What are you doing?!"

"I'm sorry Marinette but I can't keep it in!" She flew down to the black cat on the floor. "This cat talks!"

_____________________________________

Wow i feel like I rushed this. Please don't hate me if this chapter sucked.

Ugh I can't wait until Thanksgiving. Once I'm on break I'll have time to start reeling in more chapters.

So see u all soon.

Blue

Is

Out