First Impressions

Waaaaaaaah Selenaaaaaaaaa Wobbuffet yeah DC Lamar

This is what happens when you try to sing the opening to Circle of Life from The Lion King into the microphone.

______________________________________

With his mask off and in his hand Adrien paced around inside of the guest room suite that the King allowed him to stay in for the time being.

Plagg had transformed back into his kwami form and was now helping himself to a huge platter of different varieties of cheese that the King had brought for him.

Nino floated around the room on his back listening to music through the headphones that he conjured up.

"So much for my first impression..." Chat sighed leaning against the wall.

"She did look pretty mad." Plagg said tossing another piece in his mouth. "Why don't you just tell her that you're Adrien, you know...the boy she met in the market."

"What makes you think she'll go for peasant boy Adrien over a Prince?" The blonde asked. "I need to do this as Chat, I'm going to go find her and talk to her."

"That might not be a good idea, you heard the King the Princess needs time to cool off. I don't think seeing you is going to help."

"I'm sure if I just talk to her she'll give me a chance. Mari....I mean Ladybug is such a sweet girl, I'm sure she'll understand."

Nino saw Adrien heading over to the doors, he snapped his fingers making his headphones disappeared and came down from his floating spot and follow him.

"Where we heading Dude?"

"Oh I'm going to go see the Princess?"

"Didn't the King say she needed time to cool off?"

"That's what I said!" The kwami shouted.

"I'll be fine and you don't have to come with me. I can do this on my own." The blonde said with a smile.

"Oh... alright then. Well whenever you need me just rub the ring. I'll be there in an instant." Nino went back over to his spot in the air, snapping he made his head phones reappear again.

Adrien was about to leave the room, but stopped looking back at the genie. He walked over to the brunette taking the headphones off of his head.

Nino opened his eyes raising an eyebrow at the boy. "You need something, Dude?"

"I just thought maybe you'd rather be walking around the castle, you don't have to be cooped up in here you know?"

Nino sat up still floating in the air with his legs criss cross. "I'm aloud to go as I please?"

"Well...yeah?" Adrien chuckled. "Just because I haven't wished you free yet, doesn't mean you can't enjoy you're time outside of the ring right now. You said I just have to rub the ring if I need you right?"

"Yeah...i did." Nino planted his feet back on the ground. "I guess I'll take a walk, I've never spent this much time outside of the ring before..."

"Well you go enjoy yourself buddy." Adrien proceeded to walk out of the door, but Nino stopped him.

"Dude, your mask." He said gesturing to his hand.

"Oh yeah, that's right, Thanks." Placing the mask on his face becoming Chat Noir he and Nino entered the hallway.

~~~~~~~

In the gardens, Alya sat on the edge of the fountain watching her best friend fume as she stomped back and forth.