Control

*deep breaths*

Boi

______________________________________

The King paced back and forth in the throne room with his head down and a concerned look on his face.

He lifted his head up to stop in front of the giant portrait.

The princess at 10 years old held Tikki in her palms, with a bright smile on her lips and mask across her eyes. The Queen had her hands on the young girls shoulders from behind also giving a loving smile.

"Oh Sabine." He sighed. "I wish you were here, you always knew what to do."

"Maybe I could be of assistance, your highness"

The King turned to see a dark figure stepping into the light.

"Oh Hawkmoth its you, how was your trip?"

Hawkmoth bowed to the king, "It was very well, Thank you sire."

"That's good, its always good to have my most trusted advisor here with me again."

Hawkmoth nodded before glancing up at the portrait.

"I'm guessing that the princess has once again denied another suitor"

The King side and wiped the side of his face. "I just don't know what to do. I only want what's best for my daughter, but we're running out of time. She has to make a decision."

"That could be arranged your majesty." The King turned towards his advisor waiting for him to continue. "I can find Princess Ladybug a suitable Husband. One that she won't deny and will be good for the kingdom."

"How?" The king asked.

"I'll be able to track down a prince for the princess, but..." Hawkmoth took hold of the kings finger which held a silver ring. "...I'll need the help of a certain treasure."

The King pulled back his hand slightly bewildered. "M..My wedding ring? I can't do that it's to precious to me!" He turned his back at the man.

"Its the only way I'll be able to find a husband for the princess." A dark glow started to form in his hand and the bronch on his chest glowed as well "Don't worry...everything will be alright"

The darkness took the form of a butterfly and landed on the Kings back. An outline of a butterfly glowed around the Kings eyes as he repeated Hawkmoth's words.

"Everything.....will....be alright."

"The ring your majesty."

"Yes, Hawkmoth" The King slipped the ring off his finger giving it to the dark man. "Anything you need....is yours."

"Why Thank you your highness." Hawkmoth replied snatching the ring from the King. "Now I must be on my way, why don't you head off to the dining room. I'll send someone to serve you those macaroons you love so much."

"That...would be nice" The King moved at a slow pace towards the door making his way towards the dining room.

Hawkmoth gripped the ring in his hands and a devious smile formed on his lips.

_________________________________________

*Deep breath* *rubs hands together*

Boi