Determined

Hmm....what to say...what to say...

Well I'll start by saying I'm sorry I missed the last few updates.

Honestly I kinda forgot about this story....

Yea....okay let's go

______________________________________

Chat Noir walked into his room with his head down as he slumped over to his bed. Plagg watched as the blonde fell over face first on top of it.

"So....how'd it go?" The Kwami asked.

Chat groaned, "Not good..." He replied as his mind went back to how things ended with the Princess.

She didn't even listen to him speak, her mind had been elsewhere as he tried to start some kind of conversation with her. After about 10 minutes or so she stood.

"Look...Noir or whatever it was. I'm not in the mood to talk right now so if you excuse me." Ladybug began to walk back inside the palace.

Chat tried to think of something anything to keep her from leaving he got up from his spot as well. "Wait... Princess please!"

He took a hold of her shoulder......bad move.

Ladybug grabbed a hold of his hand and flipped him over causing him to land on his back hitting the ground.

Ladybug crossed her arms glaring down at the blonde. "I suggest you leave me alone!" With that she stormed back into the castle.

Chat laid on the ground blinking up at the blue sky. A blush on his face appeared as he seemed to fall for the girl even more.

"Wow...."

Adrien sighed once again taking his mask off. "Even when she can't stand me she's beautiful...." He sat up. "This is going to be harder than I thought..."

There was a puff a smoke that appeared, once it disappeared it was replaced by Nino who held a smile on his face like he was in a good mood.

When Nino saw the frown on Adrien's face he looked at the blonde with concern. "What's wrong Dude? I thought you were going to talk with the Princess."

"I was, but she's not really to willing to talk to me." The boy said sadly. "She keeps brushing me off, no matter what I say I think she's set on believing that I'm the same as every other spoiled Prince she's met."

"Hmm...." The genie thought for a moment. "How about you went with a huge romantic gesture? You know like visit her near her on her balcony or something? Maybe then she'll know that you're serious."

"How do you know that will work?"

"Let's just say....I got the info from a very reliable source." The brunette said thinking back to the time he spent with Alya.

"Or....OR you could always..hmm...I don't know....TELL HER THE TRUTH!!" Plagg exclaimed from his corner.

Adrien rolled his eyes. "Not happening Plagg."

"And why not?"

Adrien looked down at the mask in his hands. Not that she ever thought of him that way, but he wanted Marinette to see him as a Prince who could have anything he wanted and give her anything she desired, instead of a poor boy who had to scrounge for food and steal to survive. He wanted Marinette to fall for the him that wasn't a pathetic street rat but instead the handsome Prince that she deserved, the man he always wanted to be.

Thats why he couldn't tell her the truth. Knowing that she's the Princess meant that expectations were much higher for not just her, but for whoever she decided to be with.

"Marinette deserves someone who can give her anything she wants, someone who she can be seen with without anyone judging her. I can't be that guy as Adrien, so I have to be Chat if I want her to love me."

Love? Is that what was happening to him? Had he fallen in love with Marinette?

"I'm not going to give up." He said placing his mask back on. "I want to be with her and I'm going to prove that to her when I see her tonight."

~~~~~~~~

Later that evening Marinette sat on her bed while Alya brushed her hair back. Tikki sat on the bed next to the girl watching.

Marinette currently wasn't wearing her mask on her face. As she puffed out here cheeks clearly frustrated.

"Was the talk with Prince Chat really that bad Marinette?" Alya asked.

"I can already tell that he's a huge flirt Alya. He kept calling me his Lady, I don't belong to anyone!"

Alya raised an eyebrow at the girl brushing her hair into a pigtails. " Well you are the Princess remember? I think you're being stubborn and overdramatic."

"I am not! I...I just didn't like the way he said it that's all!" The blunette exclaimed.

"Marinette you didn't even give him a chance." Tikki scolded.

"It doesn't matter, in the end I'm going to end up marrying someone who I don't even love...all because a stupid tradition had to go and have my life already set for me before I was even born."

After Alya finished she sat next to her best friend. "Girl you don't know that, there's still plenty of time before you turn 16 it's not hopeless." She smiled. "Look I think the next time you see Chat Noir you should at least hear him out before shoving him to the side, just because all the other guys weren't the one doesn't mean every guy from here on out won't be either."

Marinette sighed. "You're right, I'll...try not to be so stubborn next time I see him and I'll see what he's really like."

"Princess?"

They looked out towards the balcony and noticed Chat Noir through the silk curtains sitting on the ledge.

______________________________________

Short chapter because I'm trying to get caught up and I didn't plan it far enough.

The next two chapters are coming at you soon!