Friends like these

*listening to the female cover of Friend like me*

*decides to put the video at the top because I'm nice like that."
______________________________________

Adrien blinked at the strange boy while he tried to process what he just said. "My....what?"

"Your genie." Nino repeated. "You know, magic, three wishes, yadda yadda?"

"I don't understand."

"Man your slow. How you ever make it through school?"

"I never went."

"Oh....well let me explain." Nino continued. "So I'm your genie. Basically I have the power to grant whatever you wish."

Adrien eyes widen. "Really?"

"That's right Dude!" Nino replied enthusiastically "You can wish for anything like....money?" Nino snapped and suddenly the blonde was surrounded by piles of gold.

"Woah....what?" He jumped at the sudden appearance of treasure.

"Or maybe you'd like to eat like a king?" Nino snapped again and this time Adrien was sitting in a large comfy chair in front of a large table with plenty of food to feed an army.

Plagg saw a pile of cheese on one of the plates and zipped over to get it, but once he reached the treat the entire table vanished.

"Awww...." The cat whined.

"I'm basically the best friend who can give you anything you want." Nino laughed "You get three wishes, just three."

"And I can wish for...anything?" Adrien smiled amazed by the sudden magic that happened before him.

"Yes!" Nino stopped himself. "W..Wait actually no...there are a few rules."

"Like?"

"Well first..." Nino put an arm around Adrien's shoulder as he explained. "I can't kill people so don't ask me. Second, I can't use my magic to force anyone to fall in love. Third, for the love of all things good DO NOT ask me to bring back the dead JUST DON'T!"

Adrien raised an eyebrow at the genie. "Okay?"

"And Finally. No wishing for more wishes. You get three dude that's it." Nino let go of Adrien and bowed to the blonde. "Other than that whatever you ask I'll grant Master."

Adrien looked up at the ceiling of the cave and then at Plagg who gave him a smirk.

"Yeah....thanks Nino, but no thanks." He said to the brunette.

Nino stood up with a confused look.

"This sounds cool and all, but I doubt any of it is true. I mean really am I really going to believe you can grant me any wish if you can't even bring people back from the dead?" Adrien turned away walking towards the opposite direction. "I doubt you can even get us out of this cave, so I guess we'll just have to find our own way out."

Nino glared at the back of the blonde's head as he snapped his fingers and in a puff of smoke poofed in front of him to prevent him from moving further.

Nino put his hands together and inhaled before putting them back down towards the blonde.

"Boi." He stated. "Do you really think I'm just going to stand here and let you diss me like that? You rubbed my ring therefore you are getting your wishes whether you like it or not!"