THEIF!!!

Heeeeeeey GUYSSSSS

Miss me? I know you did 😋

Seriously though you won't believe the weirdest thing happened to me last night.

I DREAMED about what happened in this chapter. Like I was actually there watching the s*** go down and saw Marinette and Adrien.

IT WAS SO F***ING WEIRD

And when I woke up at 5am I was like...........I better start writing...

So here it is. Thank the sandman that you guys got your chapter.

(And if you haven't notice by now I am a ROTG lover)

ON WARD

______________________________________

"You better be able to pay for that."

Marinette turned around to face a large man who looked very similar to a giant gorilla. He held a frown on his lips so it was pretty obvious that he was unhappy.

"P..Pay?"

The large man grabbed the girl by the arm yanking her towards him. "No one steals from my cart and thinks they can get away with it!"

Despite now being slightly frightened, the bluenette manage to speak.

"I...I'm sorry, but I don't have any money..."

"THEIF!" The man yelled, catching the attention of a few bystanders.

Seeing where this was going Adrien jumped from his watching point and
hurried his way towards the two.

"I...If you let me go to the palace I could get some money from the King."

The Gorilla growled at the girl. "Do you know what the penalty is for stealing!" He pulled a knife raising it over his head.

Marinette's eyes widen with fear, she was scared before but now she was absolutely terrified.

"No..No please!" She begged trying to break free from the man's hold.

Before his hand could come down with the knife and before Tikki was able to even think of a way to get her princess out of this situation , another hand smaller and slightly muscular stopped him from harming her.

"Thank you SO much kind sir."

She looked up to see a blond boy with the most gorgeous green eyes she's ever seen, who stopped her attacker.

Catching the gorilla off guard he took the knife from his hand setting it aside "You have no idea how worried I was about her."

The blonde boy turned around giving the blunette a disapproving frown.

"I've been looking all over for you!" He said wagging a finger at her.

Marinette blinked up at the boy very confused at what was happening right now.

He turned her around and gently pushed her on the shoulders in the opposite direction.

She looked back at him with a face that said, What are you doing?

He gave a look back, Just play along I got this.

The gorilla man grabbed the boy by the shoulder, "You know this girl?"

"Yes, sadly" the boy sighed, "She is my sister. She's not all in there in the head."

Marinette scoffed at the comment slightly offended, but quickly remembered that it was an act so went along with it.

"She said she knew the King." The man growled grabbing the boy by his open shirt.

The blonde chuckled keeping his calm expression before slowly releasing the gorilla's hands off his shirt.

"She thinks the cat is the King." He gestured to Plagg in his cat form on the ground munching on cheese.

Marinette took this as her chance to "play along" and got on the ground bowing to the cat.

"Your Majesty, how may I serve you?"

Plagg was a bit confused, but puffed out his chest and raising his nose.

More cheese if you please, He meowed, though she couldn't understand him for he was in his cat form.

But someone else did,

Adrien snuck a cookie from off the stand and handed back to the Gorilla,

"Well no harm done, I'm sorry if she caused you any trouble."

He helped the girl up and guided her away. "Come on sis, off to see the doctor."

Still acting Marinette stood in front of a horse, "Hello doctor, how are you?"

"No no not that one." The boy said before looking back at Plagg. "Let's go your highness"

Plagg picked up a sack where he kept his cheese and started to follow the two.

He stumbled on something making him drop the sack from his mouth revealing more than what he meant too.

It was filled with cookies and gold from the Gorilla's stand along with his cheese.

Plagg somehow managed to scoop everything back in and made a run for it with Adrien holding Marinette's hand running behind.

Seeing this the Gorilla man yelled at the at the two troublemakers.

"THEIVES!!!!"

_________________________________________

There you go ppl

Are you happy or naaaw?

Now Ik I'm probably gonna get complaints on how much of an aggressive a****** I made the gorilla man but hey......meh

Anyways it may be awhile before I come back to this story but I WILL come back. Just hang in there.

And for any of you who read my Miraculous mermaid story expect the next few chapters soon.

Blurose is out