The Temple

*dancing out of procrastinating room*

______________________________________

Adrien, Plagg, and the old man made it out of the dungeon in one piece. As they made their way out of the kingdom, surprisingly they didn't run into any guards which was a little suspicious at first, but it didn't matter the less trouble the better.

They 'borrowed' a horse from a stable near the outskirt of the kingdom and made their way into the desert.

Adrien pulled the horse through​ the desert with the older man riding it and about a couple hours after they were out of the kingdom they arrived to the old temple in the desert that was said to hold untold riches just as the old man described.

Adrien looked up at the large doors in awe as his eyes wandered all over the design of the temple.

"So.... what am I getting exactly?" He asked the old man.

"All I ask is that you bring me the silver ring do that and the rest of the treasure you find in there will be yours."

Adrien looked back up at the temple and began to make his way to the entrance.

"Psst Adrien." Plagg whispered from in the blond's vest. "Are you sure we should trust that guy? He's so creepy and he smells like rotten fish."

Adrien glanced back at the old man who ushered him to go on. "You may be right but..." An image of the princess flashed in his mind, the thought of her shy smile and sweet laughter that made him keep moving forward. "I really want to see Marinette again...besides don't you want to see Tikki again?"

Plagg made a straight face. "You're right, let's keep going."

When Adrien made it to the door something was written.

Only the diamond in the rough may enter

Adrien lifted an eyebrow and once again looked back at the old man.

"Go on boy!" He called out. "Your treasure awaits and so does your princess!"

He blushed and turned back to the door. Slowly he reached out to push it open. He barely had a finger on the door when it started to glow brightly.

The words changed. Touch nothing but the ring. Then the doors were opened.

Adrien gulped as he looked down at the steps leading down to...who knows where. He took a deep breath and began to make his way down.

The more he walked the darker it became every small sound he heard made him flinch and the ominous air sent a shiver down his spine.

Ten minutes of walking down stairs and he finally saw an entrance to a room filled with light. When he made it to the bottom and into the room he marveled at what he found. All kinds of gold, jewels, and riches beyond anything you could imagine was in this one room and it was beyond unbelievable.

"Woah..." Adrien said with extreme awe. "Man...just a handful of this stuff would make me richer than the king!"

Plagg peeked out of Adrien's vest to see what he was talking about. His eyes bulged at all the jewels in the underground cave of the temple.

"Oooooh shiny!" He dashed out of Adrien's vest towards the nearest diamond he saw.

"PLAGG STOP!"

The black cat stopped in mid air and turned to look at the boy who stopped his actions with a pout.

"Whhyyyyy?"