Understanding

In case any of you reading this don't know that image above is the new release date for season 2 of the show.

This s*** made me so mad I almost left the fandom and stopped writing my stories but I didn't want to do that to you guys who are actually enjoying my stuff.

But I'm really getting tired of the writers of the show and their bulls***.

______________________________________

The temple sunk beneath the sand vanishing from the old man's sight.

He removed his beard off his face revealing himself as Hawkmoth. He laughed at Adrien's naive personality to have fallen for such a trick. Even if it did work in his favor.

"At last.." The dark man chuckled. "The ring is mine."

He reached into his pocket for the ring to find that it was not there. He checked his other pocket to see that it was also empty. He frantically began searching the pockets inside his cloak and even looked down his shirt. Hawkmoth then got on his knees digging through the sand to see if he dropped it.

Nothing.

Hawkmoth shouted in despair as the cruel realization began to dawn on him.

The ring was gone.

~~~~

Ladybug and Alya sat on the edge of the bed in the princess's room.

"So Hawkmoth had this boy executed on the spot?" Alya questioned.

Ladybug nodded. Tikki sat in her lap rubbing her wrist as she told the story.

"Mari you have to tell your father." Alya insisted, "I'm more than positive that that man isn't even aloud to do that."

"I know Alya and I'm definitely going to tell him about it, I'm just...a little worried at how he's going to react when he finds out I left the castle."

"Don't worry Mari, I'm sure he'll understand." Alya assured. "I can't possibly know how you're feeling right now, but if there's one thing you can do it's to make sure Hawkmoth doesn't do something like this again."

A knock on the door was heard, and the king slowly opened the door entering the room.

"Honey? Are you in here?"

Ladybug looked at her father than back at Alya who mouthed the words 'tell him'

"I'm going to go grab some refreshments from the kitchen." Alya said wanting to give the princess a chance to talk to her dad. "I'll be right back Princess."