I need a break...

(Not a chapter)

Okay....this is really hard for me to say...

So I'm sure you noticed that there haven't been many updates recently and I've mentioned that there were things I was dealing with in my personal life and I tried to not let that stop me...

But lately....it's been too much.

I can't write chapters with the same passion I once had. My problems In the real world are effecting the way I write in here and I don't want that to continue.

Originally, this was going to be me telling you guys that I was going to stop writing Fanfictions. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get my life together soon enough to be able to continue so I planned to just quit altogether.

I was convinced by some friends to not completely drop my stories. I don't want to stop writing to be honest I want to continue writing, finish my stories and be able to write more in the future.

But my friends did agree that I needed a break.

As much as I want to keep up with the weekly schedule, it's kind of one of problems of my stress. I just wish I thought of it before I decided to post so many stories at once.

Im not going to go deep into my problems but it is something I need to deal with and I didn't want to have you guys Wondering why there was no chapters posted.

I may come back every now and then and post a chapter, but for now I won't be able to post weekly.

One day I'll go back to following the schedule for each story, but for now I guess the stories will be on sort of a stand by until I can get things situated.

Thanks for listening and I hopefully I can come back to give you guys the story you deserve.

Have a wonderful day.