Princess Ladybug

Yep....you know who's coming

______________________________________

In the palace The King was pacing back and forth in the thrown room when he heard a loud bang and looked up to see Prince Theo completely soaked from top to bottom and a piece of his shirt was torn.

"In all my life i have never been so insulted!" He shouted as he stormed pass the king.

"You're leaving already?" The king slightly surprised by the sudden outburst as he watched the Suitor go towards the door.

"Good luck marrying her off!" The suitor yelled over his shoulder before bursting out through the door.

The King sighed before heading off to find his daughter.

~~~~~

In the gardens two girls were giggling to themselves. One girl had dark hair and wore a red mask with black spots, the other had auburn hair and highlights with a pair of glasses settled on her face.

"Wow I doubt he'll be coming back anytime soon, Are you sure your alright Ladybug?"

"Ugh could you believe that guy Alya?" The masked girl groaned to her friend/lady in waiting.

"I know" The girl known as Alya replied. "What a snob, although he wasn't as bad as the last one, remember Prince Kim?"

The dark haired girl made a face of disgust which made Alya burst with laughter. "I remember, that boy can't go one minute without flexing his muscles at the maids, but at least he had boundaries, Theo couldn't go a minute without putting his hands on me."

She cringed at the memory and felt a nudge against her cheek.

She turned her head to see her Lil kwami friend and reached her hand up to gently rub the tiny red creatures forehead.

"By the way, Thanks Tikki"

~15 Mins ago~
Marinette gave a disapproving scowl as Theo wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her close, making this the fifth time he's touched her since he came into the gardens to meet her

Something about personal space didn't seem to be in his category.

"I could make you happy Princess Ladybug" he whispered seductively, "You could be the happiest queen in the world, if you just let me"

Ladybug rolled her eyes, completely uninterested in his offer. She was about to tell him politely to release her, until he tried to plant a kiss on her lips.