In the Rough

Wow I am on a roll

______________________________________

Plagg sat on Adrien shoulder as they made their way towards the main street where a huge crowd was formed.

In the street a man dressed in formal attire riding a horse was on his way to the gates of the palace.

"Who's that?" Asked one of the Townsfolk.

"Its Prince Theo" answered another. "He's traveled all the way from his kingdom to ask the Princess Ladybug's hand in marriage"

Adrien didn't like the smug look on the prince's face. If that's what the princess is into he's glad he never had the chance to meet her and hopefully he never will.

Adrien saw two kids run out in the middle of the street. It was the kids he met in the alleyway. They ran right in front of the horse which scared it making it jump out of control for a second.

"Agh! Get out of the way you filthy brats!" He took out a whip and raised it at the children preparing to strike them.

The kids braced themselves before a figure jumped in front of them blocking the attack. They looked up to find the kind man who gave them his food.

He pulled the whip away and shot a glare at the Prince.

"Hey! If I was as rich as you I could afford some manners"

Theo scoffed at the boy before kicking him in the chest knocking him into a pile of mud. Everyone laughed

"Maybe now you'll learn some respect. Know your place street rat" with that he entered the palace leaving Adrien on the ground.

Adrien glared at the man until the gates closed taking him out of view. He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked back to spot the little girl from before along with her brother.The children helped him up out of the mud.

"T..Thank you" said the little girl

Adrien smiled. "It was nothing, but for now on you two need to be careful. Okay?"

They nodded before the girl reached in her pocket for something. She took Adrien's hand and placed a piece of the bread left over from before. It wasn't much but Adrien was still thankful.

~~~~

By the time they were home Plagg was already asleep. Adrien set him down in a bundle of cloths before walking towards the window. From there he had a perfect view of the palace along with most of the kingdom.

"Someday we're gonna live in a palace of our own." he thought "No more running, no more stealing, our lives would be perfect."

He looked up at the night sky which was covered with stars shining brightly.

"That...is my wish"

______________________________________

There you go

.......

Blurose is out