No way out

After many many many moons of procrastination and stress.

I am FINALLY back.

I don't want to keep this authors note too long so I'll say everything I need to say at the end.

Lets do this!

_______________________________________

Adrien felt cold, colder than he's ever been in his entire life. His friends and the love of his life were currently at the mercy of a mad man and he had control over the entire kingdom.

The other reason was because he was in the middle of a snowy plain and caught inside of a blizzard. He doesn't remember much of how he got here, but he does know why. Hawkmoth must have sent him somewhere far so he'd be unable to get back to the kingdom. It would take months, maybe even years, to make his way back without some sort of guide.

Adrien stood up from the snow covered ground and shivered at the icy feeling on his skin. His ragged clothing did nothing to fight off the harsh winds and he lacked any sort of footwear, each step felt like he was stepping on pins and needles as he desperately tried to resist the cold.

The blonde's eyes grew wide realizing that he was alone. He remembered seeing Plagg in the tower before they crashed in the middle of who knows where.

"Plagg! Buddy where are you?!" He continued to yell for the kwami, but got no response. He frantically got on all fours and began digging through the snow while fighting off the stinging sensation that pricked his fingers each time his hand touched the snow.

Plagg was in his kwami form when they landed, which means his small size would make it more difficult to find him. Fortunately, his color was easy to make out in the blanket of white and after a few minutes of searching Adrien found the cat.

Plagg's eyes were closed shut and his fur was cold to the touch. Adrien picked him up in his hands and tucked him in his vest in an attempt to keep him warm.

Plagg continued to shiver, but was able to open his eyes and look up at the blonde. "S-see what h-h-happens when you d-don't l-l-listen to me?"

"I'm so sorry Plagg." The blonde said apologetically. "You were right, I should have told Marinette the truth from the start. I should have wished Nino free when I had the chance. If I had just kept my promise none of this would have happened. This is all my fault."

"That's what I've b-been t-t-telling you." Plagg snarked with a runny nose. "W-what are we g-gonna do?"

"We need to get back to the Kingdom and stop Hawkmoth, but first we need to find a way out of this storm." Adrien stood up from the ground.

"You f-figure all t-that by yourself?" Plagg said in a slightly joking tone.

"Calm on Plagg please. Just focus on getting warm, I'm going to get us out of here." Adrien begin to march through the snow that covered his bare feet entirely.

It felt like hours and still they weren't making any progress to find shelter. Things were beginning to look a lot worse as the snow started to rise and the winds blew harder. Adrien was having more and more difficulty seeing what was in front of him and behind him.

He couldn't stop though, he had to keep going. For the sake of his friends and the girl he loves, he needed to find a way out of this and make his way back to them. However, Adrien felt himself slowing down, his feet and hands were beginning to feel numb and he felt ice start to form on his body. He collapsed on the ground and desperately tried to push himself back up, but nothing was working.

Plagg had fallen asleep from the cold and Adrien was beginning to feel tired as well. His body suddenly had a mind off his own as he tried to fight off the wave of sleep that was beginning to overtake him. His vision is blurred as he noticed a figure in the distance slowly approaching him. Before he could make it out, everything faded to black.

~~~~~~~

Adrien had awaken to the smell of burning wood and erbs. His eyes opened and the first thing he realized was that he was no longer trapped in snow. He sat up and realized the second thing, he was covered in a large quilt. That's when he noticed the  third, Plagg was missing.

Adrien jumped up from his bed and frantically began to look around, he spotted Plagg on a nearby pillow and he was covered in a small cloth. The blonde made his way over to the cat and breath a sigh of relief when he discovered that his kwami was merely asleep.

"Good to see you're finally awake." Adrien looked over and saw a small elderly man enter the room. "If I hadn't found you and your kwami when I did I'm not sure what would have happened. I have been expecting you for quite some time Adrien."

"Expecting me?" Adrien stood up confused at the man's words. "Who are you?"

"I am Master Fu." The elderly man introduced himself. "I believe I can help you find a solution to your problem."

_______________________________________

Short chapter I know please don't hate me.

Honestly the main reason I never came back is cause I didn't know how the climax of this story was gonna go, not to mention around this time I got kicked out of my house and a lot of other crap was happening it was just a mess.

I promise I have full intentions of finishing this and when I do I'm going to go watch the live action Aladdin movie to celebrate.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WILL SMITH AS THE GENIE!!

See you next chapter!