-200k & 1 Year Special-

You stretch to the best of your ability, even though each time you do, you run out of breath. Everything you do now is a hassle. You can barely stand up and go to the bathroom without wanting to collapse on the floor from exhaustion. You've been pregnant for 37 long weeks with the twins and you're becoming more irritable and anxious as each day continues. Tears well up in your eyes as you lie on your side, snuggled into your body pillow. You reflect back onto your pregnancy and get a huge surge of emotions.

--

-7 weeks pregnant-

You, Taehyung, and Venus watch the black and white screen in front of you, apprehensive about what you're about to see next. This is your first ultrasound appointment and you can't wait to see your little peanut for the first time. You've been crying all day, so excited and nervous.

"I know we're going to have a big baby." You say. "I'm getting a pudge in my stomach already."

Venus nods in agreement. "Hell, I didn't start to really show with Nami until I was about 5 months. That baby in there is just big like their dad."

"Okay, just because I'm a healthy thick doesn't mean anything." Taehyung crosses his arms.

You and Venus chuckle as the ultrasound technician enters the room. "Okay, ready to see your baby?"

"Yes." You beam with excitement.

"Alright." She smiles. "I'm going to have you lay back a bit and lift your shirt for me. This gel is going to be a little cold."

The cold gel makes you hiss, but it isn't as bad as you expected. You all watch the screen as she trails over your tummy, getting the right placement and revealing a very small white creature on the screen. Your baby.

You hiccup a sob, not able to control your raging hormones as you take a look at the life you and Taehyung created on the screen. Your teenie baby is already perfect in every way. "That's our baby."

"It is." Taehyung grins, wiping away your tears.

The technician clicks away on her machine, taking a couple stills as she measures the embryo. "Your tiny one is measuring a bit small. But that's okay. They still have time to grow in there. Other than that, everything looks okay."

"So my baby is small? Then why am I getting bigger faster?" You question.

"That's your body's doing. Everyone's body reacts differently to pregnancy.  With my first baby, I was huge by the time I was 6 months and with my second I didn't start showing until almost 7 months."

I nod as I look at the screen again. "Can we hear the heartbeat?"

"Of course." She smiles as she clicks a few buttons and your baby's heartbeat comes to life.

You are in awe at the fast rhythm. It sounds a little faster and tackier than what you had imagined which throws you off, but you love it all the same. Your little peanut has a beating heart and that's what matters. Taehyung and Venus have joy in their features as they listen as well, but Taehyung has been also looking at the technician. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Its just- wait." Your attention shifts to her as she moves the wand around your belly more. "Um, Y/n?"

Your heart drops, thinking that there is something wrong. "Um!? There's not supposed to be a damn um! Is my baby okay¡?"

"Y-yeah. The baby is fine, it's just-"

"Just what?" Venus interjects. "Come on, talk to us."

"There's 2 heartbeats."