-Sixteen-

You watch Taehyung as he's on the floor, giving commands to Yeontan. He whistles, holding his palm up flat. "Paw."

Yeontan looks distressed, honestly and you giggle to yourself. You want to put him out of his misery and just cuddle him but Taehyung was so excited to show you how smart Yeontan is and you couldn't say no.

"Paw." He says again. Yeontan finally puts his paw in Taehyung's hand and he smiles, passing him a treat. "Good boy."

"When did you start teaching him that?" You ask, watching as he commands the puppy to stand and he obeys.

"About 4 months ago. I do it anytime I can when I have him." Taehyung throws a toy across the room and Yeontan wastes no second running to fetch it. "He's really smart."

You nod, picking Yeontan up and letting him lay on your lap when he brings back the toy. "I can tell. Now the baby can rest."

"Oh come on, Y/n. He just got up." Taehyung whines.

"And you've had him being smart as soon as he woke up." You rebuttal. "Let him rest, yeah?"

"Okay okay." He gives up. "Hot cocoa and movies?"

"Sounds good to me."

--

You run your fingers through Taehyung's hair as his head is lying in your lap and soft snores escape his lips. He took Yeontan into his room where his doggie bed is so that your lap would be vacant for his head. You don't mind it, though. You love moments like this with your boyfriend.

You take this as the perfect opportunity to just look at his features. You wonder how someone like you could get someone like him. His face alone is the textbook definition of perfect. His hair falls lightly on his forehead, it now being just blonde. His red lips are pouted out- looking mighty kissable. His eyelashes lie perfectly, so full and soft. The little mole on his nose is so distinct and cute to you. You count the number of piercings he has and contemplate whether you want more or not. Aside from that, you can't keep your eyes off this man.

"How can one person be so beautiful?" You say barely above a whisper, careful not to speak too loudly and wake him up.

As if the Devil knew your intentions, his phone begins to ring loudly. He jolts out of his sleep, a snort-like snore leaving his mouth. You laugh as he looks around confused, feeling for his phone. Once it's retrieved, he squints his eyes at the brightness before answering. "Hello?"

You take this as an opportunity to use the bathroom. The conversation with Hoseok is still running through your mind. The same thing you've always questioned about why Taehyung is so proud to have his virginity is not a question you're beginning to interpret your own way...

Are you ready to be accepting of your virginity?

After relieving your bladder, you wash and dry your hands then make your way out to Taehyung. He's now off of the phone, laid out on the couch fast asleep again. You whip out your phone, not hesitating to snap a picture of the beautiful specimen in front of you.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck-" You curse to yourself as your flash goes off. Luckily, he stays and you get the most candid picture of the century.

 Luckily, he stays and you get the most candid picture of the century

You stare at the picture in awe. He truly is a magnificent work of art that God blessed the earth with.

"God, I love you." You whisper. "I love you, Taehyung."

And it's true. You love Taehyung and you're falling in love with him as the time you spend together passes. You just aren't sure how to tell him you love him when he's coherent. So telling him now as he peacefully sleeps is a little weight lifted from your shoulders.

You leave a lingering kiss to his forehead. "How am I going to tell you that in person?"

"The same way you just did." He mumbles and you squeal as you jump back.

"Y-you were awake!?" You breathe out, face heating in embarrassment as you watch as his eyes gracefully flutter open.

He yawns, stretching as he sits up. He chuckles, "That was an awfully bright flash."

"Kill me now." You grumble to yourself. "I'm sorry baby."

"Don't worry about it." He says, patting his thigh. You take a seat in his lap and he smiles as he kisses your temple. "For the record, I'm glad it woke me up so I could hear that."

"You don't need to say it back. I mean, I don't know it it's too soon to tell but I do feel that way and it's okay if you don't yet I understand because I mean you-"

"Shhh." He places his finger on your lip and you giggle. "I love you, Y/n."

Your eyes widen as you look into his eyes. "You do?"

"I do." He nods, now taking your face into his hands. "I love you. And now I can finally say it confidently. I love you, I love you, I love you Jeon Y/n."

Your heart is racing at 120 beats a minute and you can't stop the smile spreading across your face. You bring him to your lips, reciprocating your love with the kiss. And he returns it. You know you love him. This relationship is unlike any of the ones you've had. Sure, you got into this relationship fast, but everything has been moving at a comfortable pace since. You get to know more about him every day. He opens up to you. He doesn't rush anything. He's perfect, and no one can change your mind on that.

Your fingers slip into his hair and you feel the vibration of his groan on your lips as you lightly tug. You need air, but with his lips against yours this way, you'd rather suffocate.

"I love you, Kim Taehyung." You breathe out during the kiss, feeling his lips curl into a smile as his lips move perfectly in sync with yours.

His lips were made for yours. So smooth and soft. The way they caress yours, and how he's so gentle. You let him control the kiss and he doesn't disappoint. He keeps it going steady. Intimate, loving, passionate. And you don't want it to end.

**

Filler chapters are all I know 😭 I promise it'll get exciting soon! This is leading up to the big stuff!

If you haven't already, check out the story I published called "Who Is BadBusanBxtchesOnly?"!!! It's a fun, random book about me & I revealed my face 😁

Now regarding this story, my finals are complete as I said, so this will be updated more often because I'm on Christmas break. Now I'm gonna start a chapter that will get into some fun stuff hopefully 😁 bye bye my loves! ❤

.
.
~S. xx