-Zero-

You kiss Taehyung with so much emotion; raw and unfiltered. He's taken back, but quickly follows your lead. He's never made out with someone the way he's making out with you right now. You bring something extra. You bring spice. And Taehyung wants that in his life.

He wants to touch you. He wants to touch you so bad, but he has no idea where to put his hands. You feel his hands raise multiple times, but he just lets them fall back to his side. You break from the kiss slowly, noticing his involuntary whimper. You smile, gently pushing at his chest to lead him backwards to fall on the couch. You straddle him, going straight to the side of his neck and marking your territory. He throws his head back, groans escaping freely.

He's such an innocent, pure soul, mere inches away from giving you the very item that makes him so innocent: his virginity.

That only makes you want him more, and that translates when you grind yourself on his ever growing buldge. He moans clearly this time, whispering your name. The way his deep voice drags it out under his breath is enough to have you riding him right here and now.

You leave from his neck, your eyes now staring into his dilated ones. "Tae-"

"Y/n, let's do it. I'm ready. I want you to take my virginity."

As the words leave his mouth, you smile the biggest you have in your entire life. This was really about to happen. This was it. It was now the time to reveal what you had been hiding from the world.

You leave a gentle kiss to his lips, genuinely smiling at him. "Just follow my lead, and we'll learn this together."

"Together?" He asks, a little surprised.

You nod, "Together. You're giving me your virginity, so I'm giving you mine."

~~

Oh, hello there! Long time no see, Wattpad! WELCOME TO 'Virgin'!!!!

Little bit about my boring last work... The last story I wrote was a Zayn fic called "BeFour" but I lost so much motivation. I drafted the story & I was in a slump for literally months. But I have some of my motivation again, & I've decided to switch it up by writing about my baby daddy, Taehyung! (Yes, I'm ARMY now lol. I love BTS so much ftsshdjirs) I also changed my user name if you've followed me for a while (I used to be ZAYNgelllll). Okay, on to the next!

This story is a little different from the things I've written in the past. This is being written with YOU in mind. You're living this life, you're the main character of this story. I want you to feel what the character feels. So if you've just so happened to stumble upon this, you're in for a treat! And if I'm just writing to myself, I'M in for a treat lol. I'm truly excited about this & hope it turns out well! xx

*ADDITIONALLY* What's up 😂 okay, so I started this in September of 2018. It's July of 2019 & I'm editing. So yeah, enjoy the fully edited version of 'Virgin'!!!!! 💜

.
.
~S. xx