-Twenty-

New barriers have been broken. Lines have been crossed in the best ways. New feet have been reached.

There's nothing like taking a piss while your boyfriend is getting out of the shower and vice versa. Ever since you two have seen each other nude, there's not really much standing in your way. Your relationship with Taehyung is the best one you've been in for a number of reasons, this being one of the many. You're both extremely comfortable with each other. You have an unspoken respectful communication that goes over well with the both of you. And honestly, you don't want it any other way nor with anybody else.

"So you've seen each other naked, and you still haven't fucked?" Venus questions.

Namjoon chuckles as you and Taehyung both roll your eyes. You take a sip of your water, then clear your throat. "No, we have not. And you're starting to piss me off, Ve."

"But I didn't do anything." Taehyung jokes, saying it with puppy eyes.

"Not you, dork." You giggle, soon shooting daggers into your best friend's face. "This one right here."

"Oh, so I'm this one now?" She shrugs. "You love me. But I just don't get it."

Taehyung chimes in. "Get what?"

"How after seeing each other's bare naked bodies, you haven't jumped each other's bones yet," Namjoon adds.

Venus nods in agreement. "Exactly. You've been together for, what, half a year now? And nothing? Couldn't be me."

"Yeah, I know. You sexual deviant." You scoff, leaning back into your chair. "Please enlighten me on why the topic of sex is so common between us, and why it's a big deal that we haven't done it yet."

"Yeah," Taehyung raises a brow. "I'm curious myself."

Namjoon sinks a bit into his chair, and Venus diverts her gaze elsewhere. You notice their behavior, and it throws you off. There's something really off. They aren't telling you something...

"Ven-"

"Good afternoon." Seokjin comes over, taking a seat next to Namjoon.

Both Namjoon and Venus breathe out a sigh of relief as they're saved from having to answer any questions. Namjoon speaks first. "Good afternoon, Hyung. Thanks for inviting us for lunch."

"My pleasure. Where's Yoongi and Jimin?" Everyone at the table shrugs, and Seokjin sighs. "Yoongi will be late for his own damn funeral."

"Yeah, because everyone would just show up too early." Yoongi appears, sitting next you. Jimin, close behind, sits on the other side of Taehyung. "You said be ready by noon, Hyung."

"I said be here by noon. But you were half asleep when I called, so what can I expect?"

You all laugh and Yoongi rolls his eyes. You've only ever seen Seokjin put him in his place. It's quite amusing. Yoongi tilts his head to the right side once, grabbing the menu from the table. "What's new with everyone?"

"This lovely couple here have seen each other naked." Venus blurts.

You and Taehyung's eyes go wide when you look at her. "Venus!"

"Oh shit." Yoongi looks up from his menu. "So, you've fucked?"

"Jesus fucking Christ, no!" You facepalm. "Seriously, what's the damn deal?"

Taehyung huffs in frustration, running a hand through his hair. "Why can't a 25-year-old virgin male just get to thoroughly know his lady first? Why does any and everything have to be sexual? I'm not ready yet, okay? Let us take our time, please."