-Thirteen-

You try containing your smile as you and Taehyung walk to the doors of the restaurant- hand in hand- to meet up with Venus, Namjoon, your old classmate Jimin, and Taehyung's friend Yoongi. You're all going out to eat as a celebration for Venus being accepted into medical school. You're so proud of your best friend and you can't wait to give her the gift you have for her.

"How do you think they'll react?" Taehyung asks, holding the door open for you, but quickly grabbing your hand once more.

You shrug, gently squeezing his hand. "Knowing Venus, she'll cry. She's so dramatic. You know the others better than me, how do you think they'll react?"

It's been 2 weeks since you and Taehyung became a couple, and what a wonder wonderful 2 weeks it's been. Even calling him your boyfriend still seems surreal. But the most surreal thing to you still about him is the fact that he's a virgin. You won't get over that easily, but it's not a bad thing. You're just curious about his virginity.

"Hmm," Taehyung says, looking around for the table everyone is at. "Yoongi-hyung will probably say something like 'finally' and hint that I need to have sex. Namjoon-hyung might just nod and smile, maybe congratulate us like we're married or something. And Jimin-ssi, I'm not sure. We just formally met."

You giggle, smiling and pulling your boyfriend with you as you spot your table of friends. Jimin is the first to spot you both, eyes going wide and then his beautiful smile gracing his gorgeous face. The others turn to look at you both, eyes all wide.

You want to fucking die.

As if on cue, the red haired man you automatically assume is Yoongi does small claps. "Someone took the advice and got himself the girl he wanted. About damn time."

He was definitely right about that aspect of Yoongi. You smile at him, bowing slightly to the older and receiving one back. "You must be Yoongi."

"And I know you're Y/n. The pleasure is mine."

You take the seat across from Venus, Jimin on your left and Taehyung on your right. You smile at the beautiful boy. "Hi, Jimin."

"Hey, Y/n." He's still smiling, his crooked front tooth so endearing on such a beautiful man. But as beautiful as he is, your heart is set on one man only.

Looking straight ahead of you, you aren't surprised to see Venus wiping away her tears like a proud mother. "I'm just so happy for you!"

You giggle, grabbing her hands in the middle of the table. "You didn't think it would happen so soon, huh?"

"Not even. I'm so damn happy that you actually said yes."

Your face heats up as you glance at Taehyung, who has his eyes set on you. You look down at the little spec on the table, trying not to melt under his gaze. "Of course I would say yes." You manage to say barely over a whisper that only Taehyung seems to hear and smiles.

Namjoon is observing both of your actions and smiling, his dimples popping out effortlessly. "Well you both look happy. Congrats on that."

You chuckle at the fact that Taehyung's accuracy with his friends is spot on. "Thank you. Now I'm hungry, anybody know what's tasty?"

"Taehyung does." Yoongi says first, everyone looking at the confused younger.

"Uh, what?" He says, shrugging. "I've never been here."

"I didn't mean the food." Yoongi winks toward you and you know your face is as red as a tomato.
Taehyung wasn't kidding about Yoongi.

--

"Yoongi is who you gotta watch out for." Taehyung says, one hand on the wheel, the other holding yours.

"Why?" You tilt your head. "Is he mean?"