-Eighteen-

Your fingers gently massage your scalp as you work the shampoo into your hair. The hot but not too hot water gently hits your skin, cascading down your body as the droplets continuously hit the shower floor. You sigh in contentment, thankful for the life you're given right now.

The shower is your escape from life, your escape from reality. Time isn't a factor and you can release yourself and all your stresses, if for only just a moment. Your shower is where you can think about and reflect on life.

As the water continues to drop onto your skin, it's as if it's washing away any worries, any negativity, any hardships. Water is refreshing. Water is pure.

Taehyung is pure.

Your mind travels to your boyfriend as you're rinsing the shampoo from your hair. Someone so pure is yours. And someone so pure is his.

Since being with him, you've come to appreciate your virginity. It's what makes you the person you are. It's the one thing you have definite control over, and when you're ready to give it away, you call the shots. Being with Taehyung, you've learned that. You've learned that it's okay to not be up to speed with everyone else. You march to the beat of your own drum. Own what it means to have a canvas that's clean and untouched. Wait to let someone's paintbrush draw a marvelous picture on your blank canvas because you love them and want them to. Not because everyone else has pictures on theirs.

If you're being completely honest with yourself, having a virgin boyfriend while still also being a virgin is the coolest shit ever. Of course he doesn't know you're a virgin, nor has he asked out of respect for you. If it came down to it and he asked you right now, you'd tell him the truth. You don't want to hide anything from him. But unless the conversation is brought up, that secret stays.

After rinsing your body off from the shampoo residue, you turn the water off and huff as you step out of the shower. You can't stay in forever when real life calls. You grab your body towel and run the soft material along your skin, watching it absorb all the moisture from your skin. Wrapping the towel around your body and securing it under your armpits, you grab the towel for your hair and squeeze the access water from it. You wrap the towel around your hair once you're finished and make your way out of the steaming bathroom.

You go over to your dresser and grab your honey peach scented body cream and head over to your bed to apply it. You snatch your towel away from your body, exposing your clean, naked skin and remove the towel on your head to allow your damp hair to fall onto your shoulders.

Having a seat, you squeeze the cream into your hand, rubbing both together, and start rubbing the cream into your skin starting at your arms. The cream runs smoothly against your clean-shaven skin. It's a relaxing cool feeling as your hands work their way onto your breasts. The one thing you love just as much as showering is moisturizing right after the shower.

Your tummy, hips, butt, thighs, all moisturized and you feel absolutely magnificent. You walk over to your drawer to pull out a pair of pajamas, cursing yourself for not doing your laundry. You find a pair of tiny shorts, throwing them onto the bed and hoping to find one of Taehyung's large shirts lodged in a drawer somewhere.

"Hey, babe. Jungkookie just called. He sai-" Taehyung freezes as he walks into the bedroom.

You look at him with wide eyes. There you are, butt ass naked with everything is out for him to see. Nothing left to the imagination. Thighs, tits, ass, vagina.

Be cool, he's your boyfriend. Be cool.

You open your mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. You're both just frozen in place. Taehyung's eyes slowly scan your body.

Your breasts sit high, soft lumps on your chest where your nipples peak. Your hourglass frame that has a little extra sand in all the right places. Your hips, smooth and kissable to the touch. Your butt that's plump but perfectly proportioned to your body. And your girl downstairs. Freshly waxed, glistening from the angle of the light that cascades onto her. An absolutely breathtaking sight before Taehyung's eyes.

"Wow." He breathes out in a whisper, and you notice the look change in his eyes. A look you've never seen before. This is a look of want, a look of need, a look of... lust. He's at a loss for words. He's seen a few naked women, but none as beautiful as you. "I, um."

"Tae," You breathe out, unable to say anything else.

You can't take your eyes off of his eyes and he can't take his eyes off of your body. As awkward as the situation may look and be, you don't feel uncomfortable. It's somewhat of fuel to your body. The look in his eyes is...

A turn-on.

You cross your legs over each other as your eyes slowly make their way down a frozen Taehyung's form. He may be frozen, but a friend of his sure isn't...

"I'm sorry." You finally break the silence, covering your arms over your chest.

The spell Taehyung is under finally lifts and he's quick at that point to cover his eyes. "N-no, I'm sorry. I should've knocked."

"It's okay." You quickly run over and wrap the towel you discarded back around your body and let out a breath you had no idea you were holding. "You are my boyfriend. You were going to see me like that sooner or later."

You both chuckle awkwardly and he scratches the back of his neck. "Y-yeah. Uh, yeah. So- actually I need to go use the bathroom."

He quickly speeds out of your room toward the bathroom. You giggle to yourself, quickly searching for a shirt to pair with your shorts. Your mind can't help but wander to the reason Taehyung bolted into the bathroom.

When Taehyung is in the bathroom, he locks the door and takes a deep breath. The first time he's seen you completely naked and the sight was a wonderful one. It's been a long time since someone turned him on and you happened to be the person to trigger that. He stands in front of the toilet, reaching into his pants and pulling them down enough to let his length spring free.

"Fuck," he growls lowly as he runs his slender finger along the tip of his throbbing member.

Was it his plan to touch himself in your bathroom while fantasizing of you naked? No, not at all. But just the image of you in your bedroom with nothing on, looking rather comfortable is enough to have him running his hand up and down his length.

For the first time in your relationship, he's touched himself. It's the first time he's fantasized about you sexually. It's the first time he's actually thought of wanting to pleasure you. His whole virgin philosophy out the window as soon as he saw the beautiful work of art that is your body.

He throws his head back in pleasure as strokes himself seeing you clearly in his vision.

Your breasts. Closer. Your hips. Closer. Your thighs. Closer. Your ass. Closer. Your vagina.

Biting his hand, he strokes himself faster, remembering how your center looked. So smooth, calling out to him as she stared into his eyes. He feels himself at his end, breathing heavily as he comes undone. He aims himself perfectly for the cum to go into the toilet and he pants, not knowing how bad he needed a release.

Taehyung grabs some tissue and cleans the tip of his penis. He flushes the toilet and regains his breath. Shaking his head, he goes over to the sink and washes his hands. "Dammit, Y/n. You're so fucking beautiful."

"Oh shit." You whisper from the other side of the door, in awe at what you heard from the other side. You cannot believe your pure, innocent boyfriend was in your bathroom jacking off from thinking of you.

**

I told yall it was gonna get good soon! Like, wtf did I just write!? 🤧 Can ya feel the heat? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) DOUBLE UPDATE! WOOP WOOOOOOOOP!! Momma keeps her babies fed 👏🏾👏🏾

.
.
~S. xx