-Thirty•Seven-

Almost a month later

"Hello?" You answer your phone, sleep lacing your voice.

"Y/n, it's me."

"Namjoon?" You question. Taehyung unconsciously pulls your back into his chest. "It's 2 in the morning, it better be-"

"Y/n, it's happening." Namjoon says through the phone.

You groan, rubbing your eyes. "What?"

"The baby. Venus's water just broke."

"What!?" You say again, shooting up and startling a sleeping Taehyung.

"What's wrong?" He asks, still lying down and slightly annoyed.

You hop out of the bed, tripping over your unicorn slippers and nearly falling. "Venus is having the baby, get up! We gotta go!"

"You know the whole birthing plan, right?"

"Of course. We'll be there in about half an hour. How is she?"

"I'm okay!" You hear Venus yell out. You just be on speaker. "I'm bouncing on that big ass yoga ball that my midwife told me to get! Contractions are only 10 minutes apart right now!"

"Okay, stop yelling." You laugh, flipping on the light. "I'll see you in a few."

"Okay!"

"Thanks, Y/n. Because I'm scared shitless." Namjoon admits.

You laugh, sliding out of your pajama shorts and into leggings. "You got this. I'll see you."

You end the call, squealing to yourself. Taehyung chuckles, pulling a T-shirt over his head and a hoodie following. "Excited?"

"Very." You smile, now zipping your hoodie. "Our god baby will be here before we even know it."

"Yeah, I know. How is she?"

"She sounded good. Namjoon, however, sounds hella nervous."

Taehyung grabs your water bottle from the nightstand and tosses it to you. He grabs his, and his car keys as you turn out the lights and maneuver through his apartment in the dark. "I'd assume so. It's scary to think that at any second, they'll be parents."

Taehyung locks up, his fingers entwining with yours as you make your way toward his car. "No kidding. I'm nervous, too. With it being a home water birth it's kind of risky."

"That's true. But all the positives that come with it are great."

"This is also true." Taehyung opens the door for you, as he always does, and you take your seat. He gets in, quickly turning on his car, and driving off in the direction of your friend's home.

Looking at the time on the dash of his car, he gasps to himself. "No way."

"What?"

"Today is Namjoon-hyung's birthday."

"Get the fuck out of here. It is September 12th." You smile. "That's so cute."

"What a birthday gift." Taehyung smiles back.

About 15 more minutes pass and you're pulling up to the couple's home. Excitement overcomes your body and you're bouncing in your seat as the car is finally parked. You wanna rush out of the car and into the house, but Taehyung will have a fit if you open the door and that's his job.

He doesn't disappoint you when he runs around the front of the car and opens your door. You're both running toward the front door of the home that's already cracked. Walking inside, Taehyung closes the door behind you and you hear a giggling Venus in the living room.