-Fourteen-

You and Taehyung have been together for going on 4 months now, and man is the time flying. It all feels like one humongously long day. You walk through your apartment with your coochie-cutter shorts and crop top on, quickly swiping your hair into a quick messy bun and adjusting your glasses on your face. You reach the living room, stretching as you watch Taehyung play his video game. Jungkook bought him Overwatch for Christmas, and they play together online.

"Hey, babe." He smiles, sensing your presence.

You walk up behind him, leaning over his shoulder to place a kiss on his cheek. "Hey. You playing with Kookie?"

"Not today. You have a busy brother. He told me he hadn't been sleeping, so I made him get off the game to sleep."

"I'm gonna cuss his ass out. He needs more sleep. Where's my phone?" You say, looking around the living room for your cellphone and spotting it on the coffee table.

"Uh," Taehyung pauses his game and looks in your direction. "I'm sure he's asleep. We wouldn't wanna wake him, now would we?"

You nod, setting your phone back down. "You're right."

"I know." He winks, resuming his game and you roll your eyes. "Can you go get sushi?"

He nods his head, "Make hot chocolate first?"

"Okay."

--

You slide some sushi into your mouth easily, eyes rolling back at the enjoyment of the flavors bursting in your mouth. "Thank you, babe. I've been craving these for like a week."

"My pleasure." He says with a mouthful and you giggle.

"Can I ask you something?" You say out of the blue, and he cocks his head to the side.

"Yes?"

"Remember the night Ve and Joon got engaged?" You ask, remembering the night yourself.

"Mmhmm. Why?"

"Remember when I, um."

You don't know what to say. It's just an awkward moment for this to be brought up. After that day, it's been hard not to think about it. But it's got to be talked about. It's driving you crazy.

"Your virginity." You say bluntly.

Taehyung's eyes widen sightly and he quickly swallows his food. "Yeah?"

"I have, um, some questions? We never talked about it that night."

"Yeah, I know." He says, grabbing more sushi. "Ask away."

You love how open he is with you. It's refreshing that a man has so much trust in you. You have so many questions, but you don't want to overwhelm him.

"Okay." You start, sitting up straight. "You aren't ashamed."

He nods, swallowing his sushi and grabbing his water. "Not in the slightest."

"Because I mean, most attractive men would be swimming in puss- I mean vagina."

He chuckles as you cover your face in embarrassment. "Very vulgar language, missy."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." You laugh.

"But anyway-"

You nod. "Right. Most attractive men would be living in sex. Why aren't you?"

Taehyung simply shrugs. "I've always wanted my first time to be with someone special. I can't just look at anybody in a sexual way. She has to be special to me."