-Twenty•One-

Taehyung has been thinking about the conversation he had with Jimin throughout the entirety of the week. You've been so tied up with your work that he's only seen you during your lunch breaks when he would bring you food. He's not complaining, though. He's glad to see you doing something you love and he's happy that he even gets to see you at all.

Since that conversation though, he's masturbated more frequently. You are always on his mind, even more so now that he's ready to take it to that next step and give you his virginity. So what does he do? Watches pornos to visually learn. He wants to find your sweet spots, please you in more ways than one, and have you moaning his name while expressing your love to him.

Taehyung has never had these thoughts before in his life. He's willing to openly accept them because he wants to pleasure you. He is so in love with you, he'd do anything for you. But there's that doubt in his mind that you will reject him.

What if she isn't ready to have sex with me? What if she thinks that I finally gave in to the peer pressure? What if she doesn't want to have sex with me because of my inexperience? What if-

His mind is shut up when he gets a phonecall. He immediately answers, seeing your face illuminate his screen.

"Hey, gorgeous."

You giggle on the other line. "Hi, baby. What's up?"

"Just laying here in bed." He smiles, listening to the sweet, smooth sound of your voice on the other line.

"Well get your fine ass up and come to momma!" That lights a flame inside him that's been going on quite a lot recently. He's become familiar with it. He feels his friend twitch inside his boxers and he palms himself, letting out a small, shaky sigh. He doesn't even hear you calling his name. "Taehyung-ah? You there? I guess you don't want to come over."

"Hmm-" he hums, inches away from pulling his fully erect member out from those constricting boxers.

"Oh! You're still there." You sigh in relief.

Taehyung finally snaps back into it, face heating in embarrassment. "Oh, y-yeah. I'm sorry, babe. I'm gonna get in the shower, then I'll be over."

"Okay!" You say excitedly. "I love you."

--

"I love you more." Taehyung replies and you end the call.

You can't wait for him to come over. It's been a long week with midterms and it's finally over. The students have a week off from school, which means you get a week off from work. You got all your lessons prepped for when school resumes so you wouldn't need to do it during your week off. But as of now, you're relaxing and you're going to do that with Taehyung.

Your mind travels to the phone call you just had with him. You find it kind of odd that he just went completely silent. Come to think of it, he's been acting a little differently around you. It all started when he saw you naked.

Maybe he didn't actually like what he saw, you think to yourself.

Sighing, you plop down face first into your bed. You're trying to not let it get to you. Maybe it's something else that's been bothering him. You'll ask him when he gets here. In the meantime, resting your eyes doesn't sound too bad.

--

"Baby, get up."

"Hmm?" You groan, rolling over and slowly opening your eyes to see a smiling Taehyung above you. You give him a small smile. "Hi, baby."

"Hey, my sleepy girl." He kisses your forehead, and you sit up in your bed.

You stretch your arms up over your head and let out a dramatic yawn, scratching your head. "Sorry, Tae. I just needed a catnap."