-Twenty•Two-

You and Taehyung don't break eye contact as you sit comfortably in silence. With you still straddling him, you bring his hands to rest on your hips. The look in his eyes is excitement, anxiousness, nervousness. His heart is going mad but he refuses to look anywhere else that's not your eyes as he gently squeezes your hips.

All this time he's talked about his virginity, never asking if you were still a virgin yourself. He cracks a small smile, voice small as he speaks. "I get it now."

"Get what?" You ask, making circles around the love bites you left on his neck.

"All this time, I felt there was something different about you. Something that other girls I've come across didn't possess." He imitates the circles you're drawing on him onto your hips. "All this time it was right in front of me and I didn't even ask."

"It was kinda something I was always sort of ashamed of." You say, eyes lowering. Taehyung's eyes soften as you continue. "Everyone was having sex, and I wasn't. I felt left out. I wanted to see what all the hype was about."

"Baby, you are absolutely gorgeous. You mean to tell me no one at all tried to get you."

"Oh, they did." You chuckle. "But I could never bring myself to have sex with anyone. I didn't know why."

"You want your first time to be with someone special. You want it to mean something to you."

"And that's what I began to realize when we became a couple. That's why I asked so many questions about virginity. I wanted to be confident in having my virginity intact. You taught me that it's okay to not rush into sex. You taught me how to own my virginity. Granted, no one knows that I'm still a virgin but you. But I began to be comfortable with it. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"No, baby." He grabs your hands and brings them to his lips, kissing them softly. "It's okay. I'm just so glad I was able to help you embrace your virtue. Because you are so precious, and so is your body. We are both untouched, and that is so special to me."

"You are absolutely amazing, babe." You smile, leaning in to press a lingering kiss to his lips.

When you break away, his eyes glint with nothing but pure excitement now.

"Y/n, I would be honored to have your virginity, in exchange for mine."

Your smile is so wide that you feel like you could break your face. "And I would be honored to give it to you, and to have yours."

Your lips meet once again, as the seal to the deal. Your lips were made for each other, moving perfectly in sync. This is about to happen. It's a surreal feeling to both of you. You're not going to lose your virginities, no. You are about to give your virginities to each other. There is no better feeling in the world than giving it to the person you love and trust more than anyone in this world.

"Can we take this to the bedroom?" You ask, breathless in between the kiss.

"Mmhmm," he hums, finally pulling away.

You get up from his lap, extending your hand to help him up from the couch. He grabs ahold and follows you into your bedroom. Both of you can feel your hearts pounding out of your chests the closer you get to your bedroom where everything is going to happen.

Once you enter your room, you close your door and turn to face Taehyung who's standing near your bed. While you're still a virgin, you're knowledgeable about what's supposed to happen during sex, and what leads up to it. So you figure in order to make Taehyung comfortable, you'll take the lead.

"Remember, just follow my lead. Everything will be great. I promise." You smile, receiving his nod and a small smile of his own in return.

You raise your shirt over your head and toss it to the side, leaving your top half-clad in just your bra. You walk over to your boyfriend in what feels like slow motion. When directly in front of him, you grab the hem of the bottom of his shirt. You look up at him with doe eyes. "May I?"