Final A/N

Well, this is it! I'm in tears. We really made it to the end! I want to use this moment to take the time to once again thank everyone. I truly cannot believe we've come this far & finished. I started this story in September of 2018 with the intent on doing this for fun because the other stories I attempted before didn't get much of a reaction. Once I began caring only about the quality of the story, everything began to fall into place after. My mission was to create a work of art that people could relate to. And I believe thats why so many of you stayed with me. I didn't gain readers or followers, I gained babies.

You all really brought the best out of me & I was able to give you my vision. I see every comment, & I reply to them all (unless it slips past me because I get so many notifications). Lots of your comments make me cry. I had no idea how much this really meant to you guys. Virginity is something so sacred that should be kept that way until you know you're really ready to give that to someone. Don't feel embarrassed or ashamed about that. And always use protection. Safe sex is the best promise. I promise, you will not be sorry. 

All those comments make my day & I can't ever find the words to express my gratitude. If I could personally name you all & thank you all I would. But I don't have that much time, seeing as how I'm getting ready for work lol. But just know that I truly love & appreciate every single thing you've done for me. I love you all with every fiber in my being!

Now on to the next! I've seen a few people wondering if there's going to be a sequel 🤔 I'm not sure what I'd even do for a sequel for this. I've thought about & I'd love to. But I don't think a sequel would work. But a spinoff will!!!! And its going to be Yoonmin! Everyone say thank you LuvMyya16 for the idea!!!! It's in one of the chapters but I don't remember which one lol. If you find it, you can see what the plot is. I've titled it 'Different'.

It'll be a while before it's started because I have sooooo many other stories to get going

It'll be a while before it's started because I have sooooo many other stories to get going. But it'll be sooner than you think!

In the meantime, feel free to check out my other stories! 'Strip Tease' is next in line & will be worked on the most with my Hobi. 'ASSASSINATION' is after with Yoongi. Those 2 are the ones that will have my focus.

Then we got 'Daddy's Home' with Namjoon, 'ENTICED' with Jungkook, 'Sea' with Jimin, & now 'Wanted' with Jin.

I truly hope you decide to stick with me & check out my other works! 'Virgin' is our first baby & will remain SUPERIOR 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 Thank you for supporting momma thru this story! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

.
.
~S. xx