-Seventeen-

Ever since the night you "accidentally" admitted your love for Taehyung almost a month ago, you couldn't be separated. You both were literally attached at the hip, sparing little smiles and butterfly kisses here and there. You both are falling in love with each other more and more as each day passes.

This is what you've wanted your entire life. You've wanted someone to genuinely love you for you. And Taehyung fulfills that role. He loves the faint stretch marks that cross over your little tummy. He loves how your thighs aren't big, but are thick in just the right places. He loves the dead look in your eyes every time you wake up that instantly comes to life the second you lay your eyes on him. He loves your glasses that you curse at, wishing you had perfect vision. He loves your messy hair and your makeup-free face, along with your slain hair and beat-to-the-gods face.

You can be yourself when you're with him, like truly yourself. You even farted around him accidentally when sitting down next to him. What did your dork of a boyfriend do? Let one rip even louder to the point you both almost pissed yourself laughing so much. What else can possibly make this man perfect?

You finish grading the last student's assignment and sigh, looking to see that the time on your watch says it's almost 7pm. Yawning, you pack up all the things you need, and locking up your classroom. You would've been grading these papers at home or over Taehyung's house to have his company, but there's no point in being in your empty place alone since he's back visiting his family in Daegu for 2 long-ass weeks.

At this point, you wanna cry. Not only because he's going to be gone for so long and he just left earlier that morning, but because he invited you & wanted you to meet his parents and younger siblings but you have work. The next time you'll have time off from work is Spring Break in less than 3 months. During that time, though, you're going to see your family in Busan. And unfortunately, Taehyung has to work. But sooner or later, you'll meet each other's family.

You arrive to your apartment, noticing a small narrow box in front of your door with your name on it. Frowning, you pick it up and unlock your door, making your way inside. You drop your stuff near the door, kicking your heels off, pulling your dress shirt over your head, slipping your dress pants down your legs, and unhooking your bra until you're left in only your panties.

You huff satisfied with getting all that shit taken off and plop onto your couch, the box still in your hand. Removing the top of the box, you are staring at a single purple rose. It's absolutely breathtaking. You have never seen a purple rose before. You sniff the rose, smiling at the scent and place it next to you, grabbing a card that's still in the small box.

"Y/n,

Do you know what the color purple means?

-Taehyung."

As cryptic as this is to you, you can't help the smile that spreads across your face. "Weirdo. I love him so much."

When you return home from work the next day, you're met with another box with yet another purple rose and card inside. This one reading,

"Y/n,

I will tell you something about this color every day.

-Taehyung."

And that is what happened. Every single day, there would be a new box with a new purple rose inside. On day three, the card inside read,

"Y/n,

But first, you may want to get a vase for these roses.