-100k Special-

3 years prior to the wedding

You try squeezing into your jeans, pouting as they wont button once you get them up. You mumble to yourself, huffing in frustration. "Bullshit."

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asks, buckling the belt on his pants as he walks into the bedroom. For some reason, that makes you sad and you feel the urge to cry. Taehyung is quick to notice and you're in his arms in no time. "Baby, what's the matter?"

"I can't fit my jeans." You whine, a tear slipping from your eye.

"I'm so sorry. Wanna go shopping to get you another pair?"

"No, thats isn't the point."

"Mind telling me?" Taehyung asks. He sits you both down on the bed and looks into your eyes. "What's going on?"

"Taehyung," you breathe out. "Am I getting fat?"

"What?" He furrows his brows.

"Am I getting fat? And don't sugar coat anything. Tell me the truth."

"You want the honest truth?"

You suck in a sharp breath, nodding. "Lay it on me."

"You're still the beautiful girl that I fell in love with. Have you gained a little weight? Honestly, I haven't noticed until this very moment. I have noticed the booty getting fatter, though." He winks and you push at his arm. "If anything, I'd say it's healthy weight. You would look amazing at any size. My beautiful fiancée."

You kiss his lips softly, nodding and then smiling. "Thank you, baby. Okay, I'll switch into different jeans and then we can go. I'm starving."

"You're the one that insisted not eating so you could pig out-"

"Not the point Kim Taehyung."

"But all the points, future Mrs. Kim Y/n."

Giggling, you make your way back to your bedroom and find a different pair of jeans. These pair button up and you sigh in relief, ready to go eat. Because you are, in fact, starving.

--

"Maybe it was just those jeans." Taehyung says, stuffing noodles into his mouth.

You shake your head, sipping on your water. "No, it's all my clothes. I got these buttoned but they're still hella tight. I'm hitting the gym first thing tomorrow."

"I'll go with you."

"Aww, thank you baby." You smile, looking down at your food. The chicken on your plate for some reason looks unappealing, so you push your plate away. Shaking your head, you sip more of your water.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrow as he watches your interactions. "Not hungry anymore?"

You simply shrug your shoulders. "Hmm, I guess not."

"Are you feeling okay?" He asks, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just not feeling this food as much anymore. I have a weird taste for watermelon, though."

"Yeah, something's up. You hate watermelon." Taehyung raises his eyebrow.

"I know, I know. But watermelon candy is different."

"Okay. Let me finish eating then we can go."

"Okay." You sit back in your chair and finish the rest of your water as Taehyung finishes his food.

--

You roll over to see the time on your phone is 3am. You force yourself out of his arms and hop out of bed. You rush to the bathroom, falling to your knees and expelling all the food you've eaten. Taehyung is in the bathroom in no time, holding your hair back as you continue releasing the contents of your stomach.